Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, #20

VENOM WARS CONTINUES!!!
    • Ultimate Spider-Man versus Venom!!!
    • Who is the new Venom?
    • What is his terrible connection to Miles Morales' father?

Full article here.

So Venom thinks Jefferson is Spider-Man? That's...does nobody sees that he's way too old and big to be Spider-Man? Looks great though, can't wait.

I haven't read any of the series with Miles as Spider-Man. How old is he?

Quote Originally Posted by LJ-90 View Post
    So Venom thinks Jefferson is Spider-Man? That's...does nobody sees that he's way too old and big to be Spider-Man? Looks great though, can't wait.
    Maybe it has something to do with DNA. Perhaps someone has a DNA sample of Miles. But you're right their physical profiles are WAY different.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOther View Post
    I haven't read any of the series with Miles as Spider-Man. How old is he?
    13 years old.

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriKalashnikov View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with DNA. Perhaps someone has a DNA sample of Miles. But you're right their physical profiles are WAY different.

13 years old.
    Actually he is 14 now. If I remember correctly I think it was Bendis in one of the interviews said that a year had gone by .

On Vacation

Hmm. Anyone else think this venom might be Norman Osborne on OZ with the Venom suit?

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriKalashnikov View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with DNA. Perhaps someone has a DNA sample of Miles. But you're right their physical profiles are WAY different
    I don't know, I think Venom just believes what Betty said out loud in her apartment. But I guess we'll see, at least this kinda proves that Venom isn't Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Actually he is 14 now. If I remember correctly I think it was Bendis in one of the interviews said that a year had gone by .
    Do you have a link? I think he's almost 14 though, he said so when he met Captain America.

Looks like this issue could be fantastic. Ganke making web fluid could be bad news for Miles, it would be interesting/funny if it failed while Miles fought Venom.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

But I guess we'll see, at least this kinda proves that Venom isn't Aaron.
    Exactly! I don't know why people even considered that it could be Aaron... I still say it's Marcus, though it could be Urich. I still say that his line to Betty about stealing something that wasn't hers, points strictly to Marcus though, because of the OZ Spider. And now he wants it back, so he's seeking out the new Spider-Man for it, or at least info on where he got it from initially. While talking to Betty, Marcus came to the conclusion that his spider created the new Spider-Man and Betty refused to hand it over. It just makes sense he would go after Betty and then Spider-Man to get it.

Do you have a link? I think he's almost 14 though, he said so when he met Captain America.
    Yeah he said he's almost 14. Which means that he was almost 14 when the series started. There's no way a year has gone by. Miles hasn't DONE anything yet. He barely just got his costume. If Bendis thinks that a year has gone by for Miles and a year only went by for Peter, he seriously needs to take a look at a calendar and realize what exactly a year is...
    Last edited by Balfro; 01-31-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    All-New Ultimates Earth 2 Harley Quinn Injustice Invincible Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man Real Heroes The Walking Dead Ultimate FF

Quote Originally Posted by sage6paths View Post
    Hmm. Anyone else think this venom might be Norman Osborne on OZ with the Venom suit?
    I hope not. Then Peter's death will have been in vain. Plus he would have killed May by now. I still think it's Dr. Marcus. He probably wants revenge from when Jefferson did something to him when he was running on the wrong side of the law. Or he thinks Jefferson "stole" Rio from hm.

Either way I can't wait for Wednesday, Pichelli is killing it on he art. Why haven't e he an interview with her coming back to he book? I want to know where she got the inspiration for Venom from.

I don't think Bendis cares out keeping timelines correct. He de-aged Peter and now seems to be wanting to super-age Miles. Whatever fits his story.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

On Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I don't think Bendis cares out keeping timelines correct. He de-aged Peter and now seems to be wanting to super-age Miles. Whatever fits his story.
    Yah he probably wanted to keep Peter at such a young age because of all the teen drama that he can milk out. But With Miles I think he sees him aging more interesting I guess.

BANNED

The art is phenomenal. I can't wait to hold this issue in my hands.

I've eagerly awaited the return of this Venom ever since the solicit for USM #128 was released. I'm so happy to see Pichelli staying truthful to it's original design whilst also making it the best it's ever looked. What a beautiful beast.

Obviously due to how much it's talking, its intelligence has risen greatly since absorbing the Carnage symbiote.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfro View Post
    Exactly! I don't know why people even considered that it could be Aaron... I still say it's Marcus, though it could be Urich. I still say that his line to Betty about stealing something that wasn't hers, points strictly to Marcus though, because of the OZ Spider. And now he wants it back, so he's seeking out the new Spider-Man for it, or at least info on where he got it from initially. While talking to Betty, Marcus came to the conclusion that his spider created the new Spider-Man and Betty refused to hand it over. It just makes sense he would go after Betty and then Spider-Man to get it.

Yeah he said he's almost 14. Which means that he was almost 14 when the series started. There's no way a year has gone by. Miles hasn't DONE anything yet. He barely just got his costume. If Bendis thinks that a year has gone by for Miles and a year only went by for Peter, he seriously needs to take a look at a calendar and realize what exactly a year is...
    Agreed, on all points. But I think everyone just really, really wanted it to be Aaron, more so than them actually thinking he was more likey to be Venom than Dr Marcus. I think the majority of us agree that Venom is probably Marcus.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 01-31-2013 at 03:13 PM.

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Psst Miles, you're doing it wrong. You're only supposed to rip open your shirt to reveal your costume when its a button up shirt. Otherwise you're gonna waste a lot of perfectly good shirts.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Psst Miles, you're doing it wrong. You're only supposed to rip open your shirt to reveal your costume when its a button up shirt. Otherwise you're gonna waste a lot of perfectly good shirts.
    It's his first try, he'll get better.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire