Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default "The Wolverine" Photo Reveals a Sharp-Dressed Logan

A new image from director James Mangold's "The Wolverine" shows Hugh Jackman as a well-dress Logan on a mission. "I still don't think we've seen the definitive Wolverine," the actor teases.

Full article here.

BANNED

wait a minute....is CBR claiming Logan/Wolverine is some dapper dude, and that this picture of him in a suit epitomizes "Wolverine"?

Because when I think "Wolverine/Logan" quite frankly I think beer drinking, cigar chomping, cowboy hat wearing, wife beater and jeans bad ass, not some well-groomed pretty boy in a tailored suit.

Quote Originally Posted by jediracer View Post
    wait a minute....is CBR claiming Logan/Wolverine is some dapper dude, and that this picture of him in a suit epitomizes "Wolverine"?

Because when I think "Wolverine/Logan" quite frankly I think beer drinking, cigar chomping, cowboy hat wearing, wife beater and jeans bad ass, not some well-groomed pretty boy in a tailored suit.
    Where are you getting that from? It states it shows a 'dapper' Logan in the movie.
    I like it. I just hope they keep the hair from Origins, because the hair in X1, X2, and X3 looked goofy as hell.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell D. View Post
    Where are you getting that from? It states it shows a 'dapper' Logan in the movie.
    Seems like they are implying they have "have finally gotten Wolverine right" (direct quote from the article) by dressing him up in a suit.

not some well-groomed pretty boy in a tailored suit.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Seems like they are implying they have "have finally gotten Wolverine right" (direct quote from the article) by dressing him up in a suit.
    I got that they are getting the character right, in general, not because he is in a suit.

So basically Wolverine Origins with bone claws?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    So basically Wolverine Origins with bone claws?
    The movie takes place after X3, so he's got adamantium claws.

Reading the comments there I am more convinced than ever that some fans will never be satisfied and will piss and moan just to piss and moan.

BANNED

I'm not "pissing and moaning" about the movie/character/plot/etc., as a matter of fact I'm very much looking forward to this. I'm "pissing and moaning" about CBR's inane "reporting."