Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

Dear B&B,

I am reading DCnu52 primarily through digital means. I also love the digital first series' that DC has come out with. Furthermore, I love the Young Justice cartoon and was saddened to hear of its cancellation along with its tie-in comic.

So my question to you two:

Are there any plans to potentially do a Young Justice digital first series?

I'm a new reader and started with the new 52 and bought many different series like Batman, Justice league, Swampthing, Aquaman and Green Lantern. However in the past year, I've gravitated to buying more Marvel books. I'm a DC guy and want to stay that way, but there aren't enough good stories to keep me much longer. What is DC going to do to make me grab more of their comics than more marvel comics?

Picture this – a gatefold cover of an awestruck Bob and Bobbie; the word balloon proclaims “It’s my favorite DC Comics character!” When we open up the cover, what character would we see?

was there a real need to have a reboot?
    i mean Batman's and Green Lantern's pre-New 52 story still applies...
    most big storylines at least
    Comic Book Deaths 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7SvM6adTeY

Bring back Ultimate DAZZLER!!

Why are DC's trades or volumes so delayed? If I want to give someone a series to follow and spread the word about comics, I'd rather hand them a volume than a pile of individual comics. I wanted to give my friend the Court of Owls arc, but DC only released the first volume even though the actual series is two arcs ahead of it. Please publish the volumes and trades faster like image or marvel because the wait is painful. I love DC and I'm excited about the future in comics and on screen! Thanks :)

Tiny, Toony & Looney John Pannozzi's Avatar

Will Freefall from Gen 13 be incorporated into the New 52 DC Universe in the foreseeable future?

Also, it's probably not your department, but what vintage WildStorm material is most likely to be released in collected form in the future, aside from the Point Blank/Sleeper omnibus and Warren Ellis's StormWatch and the Authority runs (and maybe Mark Millar's Authority run)?

Can we get an honest answer about what you are doing to address the fact that several key creators have left DC because of a questionable work environment due to a demand for constant rewrites and approved storylines being scrapped on a whim?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewnuni View Post
    Why are DC's trades or volumes so delayed? If I want to give someone a series to follow and spread the word about comics, I'd rather hand them a volume than a pile of individual comics. I wanted to give my friend the Court of Owls arc, but DC only released the first volume even though the actual series is two arcs ahead of it. Please publish the volumes and trades faster like image or marvel because the wait is painful. I love DC and I'm excited about the future in comics and on screen! Thanks :)
    Yes, this.
    BB

Any plans to bring a back Static shock? What about Cassandra Cain? Are there any plans to continue the TV worlds of DC-16 (Young Justice) or the Justice League Unlimited? My son and I are both huge fans of those shows and would like to see them continue in any media, including digital comics. Any plans regarding those?

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by finfangfool View Post
    People have often asked about the possible return of old favorites from the pre-New 52 Universe (or Post-Crisis, whichever you prefer), and have often been told there are no plans or they wouldn't fit in plans for current DC Comics. I was wondering if you'd consider a book set in the pre-New 52/Post-Crisis universe and outside the "real" Universe, featuring characters like Wally West, Donna Troy, Cassandra Cain, Connor Hawke, Miss Martian, etc.? Call it "Earth 3" maybe? Or perhaps something like Marvel's old series "Exiles", with characters teaming up from various incarnations of the DCU and Elseworlds?
    That's my question, too. I would buy this book in a heartbeat, especially with a writer who was involved in the pre-Flashpoint DCU. Dan Jurgens, maybe? (That way we could see that Booster really DID preserve that world's timeline...)

Róisín Murphy worshipper cpahl2000's Avatar

I have two questions:

1- Why Superman had to change so drastically the way I particularly look at him and I can´t recognize, Clark Kent the same. Clark looks so insecure,so lethargic, an old Peter type of character, a loser, why?

2- Almost 18 issues and Kara doesn´t speak English, I know now she is an anti-Earth and all hated person but she will continue without a life, just drifting around without a identity and a goal in her life?
    " One must commit acts of the highest treason only when dressed in the most resplendent finery..."

- Sebastian O

Just took the time to register just to ask some burning questions, thanks for your time!

I used to not see the beauty of comics till the New 52 help me build a world that I can follow from the beginning; and i thank you for the new weekly hobby i can indulge in!

However, and this really makes me sad, I have to ask why there isn't enough Asian AMERICAN MALE heroes?

I'm waiting patiently for the Atom to return as Ryan Choi and the Ray was a nice distraction but Asian American males are horribly underrepresented. And what is weird is that there tons, and i mean tons, of Asian Ladies. But usually, when it is an asian male, he's directly from Asia and has some sort of huge culture difference. It would be nice to have more normal guy heroes who happens to be Asian, like Ryan, take the main stage. Yeah it is not the biggest deal but, being asian american, I'd want to see others like us gain fantastic powers like everyone else. Thank you!!

Hi! Big fan of The New 52! I was wondering, my favorite comic, Blue Beetle, was just canceled and I know he'll be appearing in Threshold. But will there be anything that'll feature him heavily, like a team book, because there are a lot of plot points that need to be concluded.

Will there also be any additional titles added to the Young Justice line?

When will we see additional characters from Milestone? Icon and Hardware in Justice League; Xombi in Justice League Dark; Static in Teen Titans; or Iron Butterfly, Donner, or Blitzen on Stormwatch? All of these would be great. Better yet where is Shadow Cabinet?

Also, I too believe that a post-Crisis/pre-New 52 series would be very welcome among DC readership. Will there be any movement towards something like that? Could Grant Morrison's Multiversity pave the way for this on an on-going basis?

Will we see more aspects of the old Wildstorm Universe like The Authority, Planetary, or WildC.A.T.S? Also, what's happening to Stormwatch this year? This is a series that could be really dynamic if it was brought more fully into the New DCU.

Any plans for Doom Patrol as an Edge series?

Lastly, will the arbitrary five year history of the new DC Universe ever be expanded?

Comments 1st
    A) Really enjoying the New 52
    B) Big Fan of Hellblazer, not going to be picking up Constantine.
    C) Really Liking Earth One Books, and they are a much bettter value than Marvels Season One, in no small part to the fact that Marvel beefs up their page count with advertising (they call it a full issue of a comic) and then charges you for it.

Quetions/Statement:
    a) Comics used to be cheap entertainment available almost anywhere, now comics are expensive entertainment available at select locations. Why doesn't DC offer a true anthology magazine (like Dark Horse Presents) on cheap paper (see Shonen Jump) available at supermarkets, gas stations, and convenience stores (see Shonen Jump or the 1970's or 1980's).
    b) Speaking of the '70s. Some of DC's (and Marvel's for that matter) most inventive stuff came out non-continuity/DCU titles. Kamadi, Haywire, Ronin, OMAC, Amythest, Jonah Hex. True some of those things have been brought into continuity/DCU since, but they started outside of continuity/DCU and were better for it. Why not more of that stuff.