Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Smith View Post
    you may be right. I'm going with clones

How dare you.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

nah, this post isn't doing it for me. needs more paragraphs about the love between Peter and MJ
    I wonder what MJ would do if Spock was acting like a dick? She'd probably act like he didn't say anything. Remember the 60's and 70's? I remember when MJ and Peter use to walk around listening to music and getting groovy and then "Spider-sense. "No it's not Ben Smith acting like Steve Wacker on the internet again. Not now!!!" Peter leaves to deal with a bad guy. Back before Parallel Lives MJ used to get pretty pissed at Peter for taking off. But then the marriage happened. They got older. Mellowed out. Became more understanding. Boy did they love eachother.
    Kevin Nichols is jealous of my friendship with Oldschool.

Whoa. We just got invaded.

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Whoa. We just got invaded.
    I know. What the heck is that about?

Who actually thinks that coming here would help sell your products?
    Kevin Nichols is jealous of my friendship with Oldschool.

Spider-Prime's only fan. spider-prime's Avatar

I never even thought about "rape" after reading 698-700 and so on like the rest of you. Shows where your minds go right away

But, I knew Mr. Slott would never make Otto act like that anyways. Otto is a perfect Gentlemen to women he likes/loves (except his Mother in the end). Look at how he treats Aunt May.
    I can honestly say I am excited to keep reading more Spider-man. The last issue of Avenging Spider-man with the X-men was great. I am hyped for more! MORE! MOREEEEEEEEE!

Last edited by spider-prime; 01-31-2013 at 10:37 PM.

100% alive since 1978 Ben Smith's Avatar

How dare you.
    Peter will get cloned into two bodies, one will go by Ben Reilly, and that one will solve the problem for the 3 people on the internet that still really, really care about those two fictional characters being in love. which is weird and sad.
    "I'm sending him a bouquet of cans."

SW

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Peter will get cloned into two bodies, one will go by Ben Reilly, and that one will solve the problem for the 3 people on the internet that still really, really care about those two fictional characters being in love. which is weird and sad.
    Three people care about Ben Reilly/Jessica Carradine?
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

100% alive since 1978 Ben Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Three people care about Ben Reilly/Jessica Carradine?
    whatever happened to her?
    "I'm sending him a bouquet of cans."

SW

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chaos View Post
    Begone, red headed demon! You won't terrorize us for twenty long years again!
    It's cute that you think that MJ will disappear for good now that the relationship status with Octopete has been immediately wrapped up. For one, MJ's is already slated to appear in upcoming issues of Young Avengers and Invincible Iron Man. So we may actually have multiple MJ appearances in multiple Marvel titles for the first time in a long, long time. Suck it, haters!
    Last edited by Confuzzled Mutie; 02-01-2013 at 08:31 AM.

I thought it would happen. Please bring Peter back already

I thought that they would play it up more and string us along for a while instead of shutting it down in the second issue, but still trade waiting though.

AngelGroveRadioPodcast spider-drummer's Avatar

why did Dan Slott start a thread about something fans were only speculating about? i dont remember stan lee calling out people who thought ned leeds was the Green Goblin.......
    PowerPackers90 on RangerBoard, RangerCrew, and RangerVision
    EPISODES: http://angelgroveradiocast.podomatic.com
    AGR's FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/angelgroveradiopodcast?ref=hl

Quote Originally Posted by spider-drummer View Post
    why did Dan Slott start a thread about something fans were only speculating about? i dont remember stan lee calling out people who thought ned leeds was the Green Goblin.......
    No Internet otherwise he might well have done

Quote Originally Posted by spider-drummer View Post
    Stan used to take shots at his own employees, if Marvel: The Untold Story is to be believed.

He'd have trolled people on the internet, but in a way where you'd still think he was your awesome grandpa that lets you stay up late and polish his shoes for a quarter. Hey, waitaminute...

-Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by Home made ectoplasm View Post
    No Internet otherwise he might well have done
    Stan used to take shots at his own employees, if Marvel: The Untold Story is to be believed.

He'd have trolled people on the internet, but in a way where you'd still think he was your awesome grandpa that lets you stay up late and polish his shoes for a quarter. Hey, waitaminute...
    All is moot... Cardiac is coming back. My bid for Maha Yogi can now take full precedence.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.