Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

I might get this.
    Random impulse.

Will HFH feature?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake View Post
    Hello Mr.Bunn any chance/plans to use Dr.Nightshade or Exiles/AoA Blink or Tanaraq/Dr.Heather McDaniel (from Exiles or maybe making a 616 version of Her) & or Cybermancer/Suzi Endo on your team/book? I would ask about Queen Shuri & Polaris as well,but they have been ask for/about already but I'd love to see them as well thanks for your time..

Dr.Nightshade

http://www.comicvine.com/nightshade/29-11456/

Blink

http://www.comicvine.com/blink/29-12548/

Tanaraq/Dr.Heather McDaniel

http://marvel.wikia.com/Heather_McDa...8Earth-3470%29
    http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotli...10&fldAuto=122

Cybermancer/Suzi Endo

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/suzien.htm
    Man! You folks are pointing out some cool characters I had forgotten!
    Cullen Bunn

My Site | My Twitter | My Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I might get this.
    Random impulse.

Will HFH feature?
    Hfh is a big part of Misty's life... So yes.
    Cullen Bunn

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    Hfh is a big part of Misty's life... So yes.
    Awesome, thanks for replying and uh, you may not be able to answer this but will it double ship? I hate that.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

BANNED

I'm seeing good praise on Twitter for the first issue. I'm pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I'm seeing good praise on Twitter for the first issue. I'm pumped!
    Same here now, whens it come out?

BANNED

Same here now, whens it come out?
    Three days.

I think she'll be new for a lot of folks. That's really exciting for me!
    Yes. I've never read anything about alot of these characters, but that's the big appeal for me. FD sounds great. Looking forward to getting the 1st issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Three days.
    Wednesday, sounds O.K. If so i'll pre-order issue 2.

I'd be afraid to fail if this was X-AVENGER TITAN LEAGUE OF AMERICA (Guest starring Deadpool). That's just the nature of comic books. Any book is a risk. And it'll be up to the reader. Yeah, these are mostly unknown characters, but they all have fan bases, and this will be just about the only place you'll see these characters. We'll see. If the readers don't want a book that's different... that features characters that aren't over-saturated... that just so happen to be a diverse group of women... well, at least I gave it a shot and had fun doing it.
    Thanks for the response. I wrote my question quite early in the morning before I left for work so I was hoping it came across the way I wanted it to (which it looks like it did). I'm very glad you aren't afraid to take risks. I really hope this title sticks because I've seen too many good writers explore other parts of the Marvel universe and get essentially shit-canned for it (Van Lente with Herc and Alpha Flight, McCann with Hawkeye and Mockingbird and where is Gage's next Marvel book?). There are too many facets and characters in the MU that deserve to be explored and I hate that it seems like we're in an era of consolidation and brand expansion takes the like of a movie to get backing behind it. So again, I'll be buying it purely for the fact that my girlfriend doesn't know the awesomeness of Misty Knight and I wish you guys well on it. I know you have a vocal fanbase who are digging the concept here alone.

Quote Originally Posted by wsliney View Post
    I really like the idea of building the team over the issues. It's adding to the journey that the characters are taking and allows the series to go in far more directions than ones that would be laid out were the full roster to be revealed already.
    It's also allowing each character to have a more impact-full moment as they join.
    I completely agree. And if this was an Avengers title I would completely be on board. However, this is going to be a very fringe book so I feel like the more exposure you guys give, the bigger the chance the reader will give the title. Not to mention slow-boiled roster reveals keep titles in readers' minds. I think on a title like this, even though it would interfere with the impact and the story, a slow reveal of say 5/7 roster members across the span of 2 months before the title launches would have been enough content to give readers confidence in their purchase and keep the buzz going for the title's launch.

Awesome, thanks for replying and uh, you may not be able to answer this but will it double ship? I hate that.
    I think there may be some double ship months, but not every month.
    Cullen Bunn

Since you've mentioned you want to use as many female characters as possible... Any chance for Dusk from the Slingers?

I feel like someone should pick up her appearance story from Loners.

Mr. Bunn,

I feel bad about bugging you, but:

1.) How about using Jen Cooke and Marcie Miller from Garth Ennis' Slavers arc of Punisher? While Punisher Max took place in a different continuity, I'm sure both ladies have 616 counterparts. While I don't want the book to get bogged down in gender politics, it seems like a shame to have a team composed entirely of women and not at least touch on some of the injustices that women endure, especially in the developing world. I always though Superia or Thundra would work better as Magneto style villains, working to save their genders from oppression, rather than as the 50s B-movie villains they are often portrayed as.

Okay, climbs off soapbox.

2.) In Mark Millar's Fantastic Four run, Sue, She-Hulk and the Wasp established the Madeline Joyce Foundation, named after the Golden Age Ms. America. However, the foundation, including its goals and how it would accomplish them, was never really fleshed out. I wonder if the Foundation's goals and the Defender's might ever intersect?

Hindsight lad
    Last edited by Hindsight lad; 02-03-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Will there be any female genius characters regularly evolved?

Well know that I have gone through every page I can safely ask... Will there be any Squirrel Girl!? Please!