Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 399
  1. #196
    Protector of Mortals Vic's Aegis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    366

    Default

    I don't have a whole lot of questions, because I am just excited for this book, and I love seeing the mysteries unfold!

    But, When will we see the cover to issue 4?!
    What we do in life echoes an Eternity.

  2. #197
    Senior Member Countgate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    I want to ask if we will see some of the minor female villains that are underused by Marvel, like Joystick, Skein (returning her to the Gypsy Moth costume was a mistake), the BAD Girls and the Grapplers in this series?
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

    Support Avengers Academy!

  3. #198
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    I know one character in particular She-Hulk will not get along with!
    .
    I know you can't name who, but can you say if it is someone from the cast that has been announced so far?
    "....who are you? Still don't know who you are. Not good enough."
    -Boozier

  4. #199
    Junior Member Cullen Bunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic's Aegis View Post
    I don't have a whole lot of questions, because I am just excited for this book, and I love seeing the mysteries unfold!

    But, When will we see the cover to issue 4?!
    Hopefully that will be released soon!
    Cullen Bunn

    My Site | My Twitter | My Tumblr

  5. #200
    Junior Member Cullen Bunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Countgate View Post
    I want to ask if we will see some of the minor female villains that are underused by Marvel, like Joystick, Skein (returning her to the Gypsy Moth costume was a mistake), the BAD Girls and the Grapplers in this series?
    You'll definitely be seeing some underused villains showing up in a significant way.
    Cullen Bunn

    My Site | My Twitter | My Tumblr

  6. #201
    Fearless Defenders Artist wsliney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic's Aegis View Post
    I don't have a whole lot of questions, because I am just excited for this book, and I love seeing the mysteries unfold!

    But, When will we see the cover to issue 4?!
    Next Previews catalogue I guess

  7. #202
    Junior Member Cullen Bunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Test of Strength View Post
    I know you can't name who, but can you say if it is someone from the cast that has been announced so far?
    It's someone who is already announced.
    Cullen Bunn

    My Site | My Twitter | My Tumblr

  8. #203
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gamma Base, Miami
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    It's someone who is already announced.
    Thank you! And thank you and Will for sharing info along with answering my questions. Can't wait for this book now more than ever!
    "....who are you? Still don't know who you are. Not good enough."
    -Boozier

  9. #204
    The glass is half full. PSINGRAPHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,042

    Default There is a God! And he loves us Marvel fans!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    It could be used as a checklist!
    That's what I like to hear! Hallelujah! Dude, you are my hero! See, I knew you couldn't resist & would be drawn in...




    ... by Polaris' magnetic allure!


    And conveniently, Lorna kind of looks like she could already be a member of your new Valkyrior, what with her regal, Asgardian-esque attire & demeanor.
    Marvel Faves
    Polaris, Jean, Dazz, S Witch, Wasp, Angel, Gambit, QSilver, Crystal, BBolt, Namor, Thor, Strange, Cap, Widow, Falcon, IW, Torch, Mags, Crawler, Storm, Cap M, SpiderW, Fist, Panther, GotG

  10. #205
    Senior Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    I'm sorry if it's been asked before but is there a chance any of the (alive) female members of Runaways (Molly,Klara,Karolina) or Avengers Academy (Finesse,White Tiger,Lightspeed) to show up in the book ?
    Last edited by Captain M; 01-31-2013 at 02:59 PM.

  11. #206
    World Lawyer comicfan298's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,453

    Default

    This is probably to early to ask, would you be open to Fearless Defenders crossing over with another of Marvel's female lead books, such as Red She-Hulk, Journey into Mystery, Captain Marvel or Wood's X-Men if the opportunity came up?

  12. #207
    Senior Member Captain M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    This is probably to early to ask, would you be open to Fearless Defenders crossing over with another of Marvel's female lead books, such as Red She-Hulk, Journey into Mystery, Captain Marvel or Wood's X-Men if the opportunity came up?
    It would be epic!!!

  13. #208
    Senior Member West's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    Ah! I thought I addressed this!

    Not in the immediate future, but there are doors opening that could lead to an appearance in the future.

  14. #209
    ___________. theXfactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,741

    Default

    Looks like you didn't see my questions, I'll post them here again:
    1) Will Black Cat or Songbird play a big role in the book?
    2) Cullen, you mentioned there will be a "Hulk" on the team, does this mean someone related to Banner or is it just a way of saying there will be another character with super-strenght?

  15. #210
    Fearless Defenders Artist wsliney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theXfactor View Post
    Looks like you didn't see my questions, I'll post them here again:
    1) Will Black Cat or Songbird play a big role in the book?
    2) Cullen, you mentioned there will be a "Hulk" on the team, does this mean someone related to Banner or is it just a way of saying there will be another character with super-strenght?
    Sorry. Black Cat was the one I asked for in the early stages so I'm betting/hoping she will set up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •