Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member I'm Not Daredevil's Avatar

Who else really wants to see a Hawkguy/FF crossover?

I reread all my Hawkeye issues. And what I find amazing is that while every issue is standalone, very accessible and done-in-one (or -in-two), reading the series as a whole is rewarding because you can see the bigger picture / story arc. And all this without resorting to in-story recaps!
    Last edited by erwinrafael; 01-31-2013 at 05:12 PM.
    I don't think there's a current mainstream American superhero comic book that can touch Hawkeye right now. Brilliant all the way. Entertaining and technically outstanding at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitEEntropy View Post
    Bro, thats cool bro. I hope the bros are both at SDCC or NYCC this year so I can give KSD a bro high five and smell Fraction. I don't know why bro but I just imagine that the bro smells really good bro.
    Bro, the DeFractions already confirmed they'll be at ECCC and Heroescon again bro. Not sure what other cons they'll be at bro, but as a bro who's been at NYCC every year since 2008, Heroescon is definetly worth going to bro.

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    no bro he wasn't wearing a tracksuit bro.

bro stayed at brubakers place bro.
    Bro, you mean Brobaker's place bro.
    Bro, do I want to see the HAWKGUYS drawn by Mike Allred bro? HELL YES BRO!

BANNED

That might happen. Kate was Cassie's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by AnarCHris View Post
    Bro, the DeFractions already confirmed they'll be at ECCC and Heroescon again bro. Not sure what other cons they'll be at bro, but as a bro who's been at NYCC every year since 2008, Heroescon is definetly worth going to bro.

Bro, you mean Brobaker's place bro.

Bro, do I want to see the HAWKGUYS drawn by Mike Allred bro? HELL YES BRO!
    Yes Ed Brobaker is an awesome bro.

Bro, Hawkguy and Hawklady drawn by that bro Mike Allred would be amazing bro! Fraction has got to do that crossover bro, it wouldn't make sense not to bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Yeah bro, thats what I was thinking to bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Yes Ed Brobaker is an awesome bro.

Bro, Hawkguy and Hawklady drawn by that bro Mike Allred would be amazing bro! Fraction has got to do that crossover bro, it wouldn't make sense not to bro!
    Yeah bro, thats what I was thinking to bro.
    Bros, let us not forget that Lang and HAWKGUY are both card-carrying members of "Killed in Disassembled" club bros.

Bros, someone get SW and Breevort in here, us bros are on to something...bro.

Bros, let us not forget that Lang and HAWKGUY are both card-carrying members of "Killed in Disassembled" club bros.

Yes that bro Wacker also needs to set up a bro crossover between Hawkguy and Daredevil bro. Bro, he is the editor for both books so he needs to make that happen quick bro.

Bro not only that but they also teamed up back in the day to take on Taskmaster in a classic issue of Avengers. Imagine Allred drawing the two bros in some kind of homage to that image bro. It's one if the best covers of all time bro!

Yes that bro Wacker also needs to set up a bro crossover between Hawkguy and Daredevil bro. Bro, he is the editor for both books so he needs to make that happen quick bro.
    Bro, agreed, although we can let Waid handle that in DD, he is a fine bro and I want to see Samsee draw HAWKGUY bro.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    Bro not only that but they also teamed up back in the day to take on Taskmaster in a classic issue of Avengers. Imagine Allred drawing the two bros in some kind of homage to that image bro. It's one if the best covers of all time bro!
    BRO, THAT IS CORRECT AND A GREAT IDEA BRO! BUT BRO LET THAT HAPPEN IN HAKWGUY BRO, AJA WOULD DRAW THE HELL OUT OF THAT ISSUE BRO!

I was not crazy about the art in the second part of the story, but other than that, this was pretty much a flawless comic. Definitely the best this Marvel is putting out, and ties with me for best comic of the month with Wonder Woman #16, which is you know me, is saying a lot.
    DC: ASW ● A. Man ● Batgirl ● Batman ● Batwoman ● BoP ● E2 ● Flash ● Dial H ● JLD ● Wonder Woman
    Marvel: Av ● C. Mar ● Hawkguy ● N.Av ● Thor ● W&XM
    Other: Saga ● Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by liopleurodon View Post
    I was not crazy about the art in the second part of the story, but other than that, this was pretty much a flawless comic. Definitely the best this Marvel is putting out, and ties with me for best comic of the month with Wonder Woman #16, which is you know me, is saying a lot.
    Agreed Bro. Granted it was a little rush, Kate's face was shaped weird towards those last few pages.

he is a fine bro and I want to see Samsee draw HAWKGUY bro.
    OMG me too BRO! That is what I have been wishing would happen ever since Samnee took over on DD bro! How awesome would it be for Samnee to draw a few issues of Hawkguy bro!?

Also vice versa I'd love to see that bro David Aja sub for Samnee on DD for a few issues bro. That would be my dream bro.

OMG me too BRO! That is what I have been wishing would happen ever since Samnee took over on DD bro! How awesome would it be for Samnee to draw a few issues of Hawkguy bro!?

Also vice versa I'd love to see that bro David Aja sub for Samnee on DD for a few issues bro. That would be my dream bro.
    ITT: In this thread we say bro a lot, and discuss that Whacker has the best stable of artists in Marvel as we pitch HAWKGUY team-ups we like to see....Bro.

ITT: In this thread we say bro a lot, and discuss that Whacker has the best stable of artists in Marvel as we pitch HAWKGUY team-ups we like to see....Bro.
    Bro, there can never be enough bros, bro.