Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

More Man of Steel figures (the lower-end, non-collector market)

more here: http://nukethefridge.com/2013/02/11/...0-nytoyfair44/
    DC: Action Comics - Detective Comics - Batman and... - Batman - Justice League
    Marvel: All-New X-Factor

Man some of these look awful and cheap. Might be tempted to buy the Bank Breaker Superman and the Tread Attack Superman if they are on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Tra-EL View Post
    I don't have any figures or statues, but I think this is going to be the one that breaks me...

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    I don't have any figures or statues, but I think this is going to be the one that breaks me...
    I pre-ordered this statue as it looks amazing. This is the Lee Bermejo sculpt. The place I order my statues from saw that I pre-ordered this and send me an email that they got to preview it at a toy fair. They said is was their all time favorite Man of Steel sculpt and the piece looked amazing in person. It's $79.99 US, so take that plunge. I suspect you'll be glad you did.

I just got my Kotobukya ArtFX+ Jim Lee Superman statue yesterday and it looks great. Now I'm finding a home for him among all my other Superman sculpts at my office. Yes, my office at work. And yes, my co-workers love to visit my office and look at all my superhero stuff :)