Default I need help with finding a song..

It should be easily recognizable I think. I remember growing up it was used in a few commericals, but I never really heard more than the chorus or what I believe the chorus is. The female vocalist I always figured was Cher but maybe it's not her, probably isn't her. The song more like the delivery of the chorus is kind of like Rock meets Country Soul or Blues, can't really say.. um the Chorus I think went something like, "You're not the only one," something something something. I wish i could be more help, but it's not a recent song, at least i dont think it is, probably around the 80s or 90s?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Bananarama's "Cruel Summer"?
    In search of Claire...or Libby Hoeler :D

"What is illness to the body of a knight-errant? What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again, and woe to the wicked.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Bananarama's "Cruel Summer"?
    No, i checked that's not it.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Lowe/Piece/Understatement Artycool8or's Avatar

How about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Artycool8or View Post
    How about this?
    That's what came to my mind, too.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Artycool8or View Post
    How about this?
    Thanks this is totally it.. Melissa Etheridge... right, thanks can't thank you enough. She has this voice that once I heard it I was intrigued, I can't describe it, but the chorus is awesome.