Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

^ I agree, what if Spyral and Leviathan aren't necessarily working together? I mean, why would Kathy Kane work with Talia? Her father's organization tried to kill her.

I only have one question....

HOW DOES THE BRONZE TIGER FACTOR INTO THIS?

I've always been under the assumption that the headmistress we only saw in shadow at St Hadrian's was Kathy, and we've known for a while now that the school was affiliated with Leviathan.

I've never been a Morrison fan. Over the years for the most part I find his writing convoluted. Overall, he's just not for me. I have to say though that I LOVED this issue. It was just such a fun issue. Granted, not a lot happened, but I loved the dynamic between Alfred and Damian. First class issue all the way for me.

Let's keep it civil folks.

What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by SicSexSix View Post
    I've always been under the assumption that the headmistress we only saw in shadow at St Hadrian's was Kathy, and we've known for a while now that the school was affiliated with Leviathan.
    I thought so, too, but had to invent "Talia helped Kathy fake her own death" theories to address why she'd work willingly with Leviathan, and in my mind, I don't think she would. I think Kathy Webb ran the school for killer girls to train assassins and spies for Spyral, but Leviathan took over the place, probably gradually. There's no doubt Kathy trained Scorpiana there, and that red-garbed assassin who had a portrait on the wall, and purely speculatively Tiger Moth, Dragonfly and Silken Spider (though the Pop Diva teachers weren't intended to be them). But although there was the talk of the elite squad and there were the Kathy-Batwoman-Skull cultist girls and Batgirl's entirely symbolic value as the mole there, and Bruce spying out the place as the gardener for weeks, it's possible Kathy was practically a hostage there at the end. Anyway it's got to factor in, it was a big deal.
    "Everything hs changed. ‘Dark’ entertainment now looks like hysterical, adolescent, ‘Zibarro’ crap." - Morrison, 2008.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Ugh, double post.
    "Everything hs changed. ‘Dark’ entertainment now looks like hysterical, adolescent, ‘Zibarro’ crap." - Morrison, 2008.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Or it could be as simple as Talia convinced her that she's her own woman and shouldn't be judged by her father's actions, that she's the one calling the shots now, not him. She can be very persuasive when she wants to be. I really hope that last page was a hint that this particular question gets answered next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Bunch of posts got deleted between a couple of the posters here.
    Check out my New Blog! Just a random assortment of ideas, thoughts, and reviews!

http://heshouldreallyknowbetter.blogspot.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Retro315 View Post
    I thought so, too, but had to invent "Talia helped Kathy fake her own death" theories to address why she'd work willingly with Leviathan, and in my mind, I don't think she would. I think Kathy Webb ran the school for killer girls to train assassins and spies for Spyral, but Leviathan took over the place, probably gradually. There's no doubt Kathy trained Scorpiana there, and that red-garbed assassin who had a portrait on the wall, and purely speculatively Tiger Moth, Dragonfly and Silken Spider (though the Pop Diva teachers weren't intended to be them). But although there was the talk of the elite squad and there were the Kathy-Batwoman-Skull cultist girls and Batgirl's entirely symbolic value as the mole there, and Bruce spying out the place as the gardener for weeks, it's possible Kathy was practically a hostage there at the end. Anyway it's got to factor in, it was a big deal.
    Also, did we ever see the Headmistress at the school?

--

Anyone think it might end with Bruce marrying Kathy? lol I dunno, it could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro315 View Post
    Hmmm wasn't Kathy killed by Sensei's men(Bronze Tiger) when they were trying to usurp control of the League from Ra's? as I recall Kathy's body was left with Talia who could have revived her using the pits and has had her replace Netz as SPYRAL leader.The Leviathan Strikes issue makes me believe Kathy is working alongside Talia but it is possible that the Hood may not be aware so expect another double cross,I see Hood dying personally(traitors dont end up well in fiction).

Quote Originally Posted by Mac! View Post
    ^ I agree, what if Spyral and Leviathan aren't necessarily working together? I mean, why would Kathy Kane work with Talia? Her father's organization tried to kill her.

I only have one question....

HOW DOES THE BRONZE TIGER FACTOR INTO THIS?
    Doubtful if he'd show up,he's been mentioned twice in INC though.I have a better question where is Deathstroke? he was working under Talia in Batman & Robin,she even referred to him as "her" executioner.I have a feeling Grant wanted to use more characters(the Batgirl were a certainty),FRICK New 52.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnhop View Post
    Also, did we ever see the Headmistress at the school?
    Yup, only one panel, in shadow. She was looking over Steph's file, and her hair was black, so we know it wasn't Talia.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Doubtful if he'd show up,he's been mentioned twice in INC though.I have a better question where is Deathstroke? he was working under Talia in Batman & Robin,she even referred to him as "her" executioner.I have a feeling Grant wanted to use more characters(the Batgirl were a certainty),FRICK New 52.

Honestly I feel like Morrison is saving him. Not only has Talia mentioned him, but when they bring back Kathy Kane, they're going to have to show how she survived Bronze Tiger's attack. The weird way it's glossed over in Batman Inc. #4 Vol. 1 has always bothered me.

Also, he wasn't in the Kill-Box issue that was supposed to have every LoS assassin in it. VERY STRANGE!

PLEASE GOD LET BRONZE TIGER COME-BACK!

I think Kathy will come down on the side of the angels. What did Retro say, Red hood, red dress, red shoes, red herring? She's smarter, older, and richer then Bruce. So it makes sense to me that her Spyral would be something like Batwoman Inc. Though it's sad DC's editors have robbed of us of any possibility of seeing all the Bat-ladies drop in together.
    Don't worry.
    My brother and sister of the atom.
    We are the X-men, and we stand together