Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Trallis View Post
    In the tradition of sequels one upping their predecessors by taking everything one step further, I'd like to see a portal between Universes that also has effects on time.. The could present a Universe we've never seen before and have both Peter Parkers(main U and Ultimate), Miles, Octavius(with his claws and tabi), Kaine, and maybe a few others

maybe this is part of some plan to close down the UU for good....but not before saving all the good characters and sending em to 616 first....
    pretty far fetched but as far as i know sales are pretty low.

Quote Originally Posted by jameszahra View Post
    maybe this is part of some plan to close down the UU for good....but not before saving all the good characters and sending em to 616 first....
    pretty far fetched but as far as i know sales are pretty low.
    I've heard this theory before. But I don't think they'll cancel Ultimate Spider-Man, they'll cancel Ultimates and X-Men first, but I think/hope that UCSM will keep going for a while, sales are not that bad in the title (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by LJ-90 View Post
    I've heard this theory before. But I don't think they'll cancel Ultimate Spider-Man, they'll cancel Ultimates and X-Men first, but I think/hope that UCSM will keep going for a while, sales are not that bad in the title (I think)
    agree....i would never want ultimate spiderman to stop

That would be great!
    I mean, I'm by no means a fan of the UU, but I really enjoyed the crossover.
    I hope for more crossovers that not only concern Spidey, for example a crossover of the X-Men-Teams, and a meeting of the Avengers and the Ultimates.

Marvel Now! has been Marvel testing the waters for a reboot. I bet "Spider-men 2" will be the catalyst for the Regular Marvel U. and the Ultimate Marvel U. merging and reshaping reality and rebooting continuity. Other than that, I can see no reason to do it. Oh, except $$$. The first one wasn't that good and mixing the two universes (something I always thought they said they wouldn't do) only diminishes the Ultimate U. in the long run.