Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default Bendis Teases "Spider-Men 2"

"Ultimate Comics Spider-Man" scribe Brian Michael Bendis quietly announced today via Twitter that a follow-up to 2012's Ultimate/616 Universe crossover "Spider-Men" is in the works.

Full article here.

Awesome. Spider-men was really fun. Loved issue 4's interaction between Peter and Ultimate May/Gwen.

BANNED

W H O R E S!
    lol nonono its all cool AS LONG AS Sara pichelli is drawing it

so will it be spiderOCK or spiderParker?

American at the Crossroad
    This weird geometrically shaped place in northern VA...

I'm glad because I'm really curious to see who our Miles Morales is, based on the last page of the first series, and to see how Miles interacts with what will presumably be the Superior Spider-Man version.

Just figure out a way to have Miles in the 616 Marvel U and put a bullet in the Ultimate U already...

When I read the title , I got an heart attack ...
    We'll finally have our answer on who's the Miles Morales on Earth-616
    Just hopin' that Sara Pichelli or David Marquez will take the artistic reins ...

So excited to find out what happened to the 616 Morales; and am quite curious as to which 616 S-M we're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Just figure out a way to have Miles in the 616 Marvel U and put a bullet in the Ultimate U already...
    I would also support this. I like the concept of Miles Morales, but not the circumstances. I think 616 would function much better if we had a young teenage Miles Morales as Spider-Man and all the drama that implied and an adult Peter Parker Spider-Man. It would bring a perfect balance of what Spider-Man is all about without having to deal with the fact that Miles exists in a universe that can't be relevant without excessive gimmicks.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Remember kids, money drives stories, not the other way around.
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

They better end this junk of "Superior Spider-Man", with Octopus usurping Spiderman's identity, before starting "Spider-Men 2". I'm sure Miles will know immediately that Spiderman is an impostor, probably through his Spider-Sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    They better end this junk of "Superior Spider-Man", with Octopus usurping Spiderman's identity, before starting "Spider-Men 2". I'm sure Miles will know immediately that Spiderman is an impostor, probably through his Spider-Sense.
    UGH! I didn't even think of Superior hanging out with Miles. That will be...ugh...
    I write comic book reviews every Wednesday using pages from each book. Check it: Is It Good?: All the Best Books of the Day Reviewed!

Quote Originally Posted by nosocialize100 View Post
    UGH! I didn't even think of Superior hanging out with Miles. That will be...ugh...
    This story will probably be outside continuity, like 'Age of Ultron' is starting to sound like.
    I tried looking up the Straw Hat Law, but I guess The Amish haven'[t made it to the Internet yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ChordNohVarr View Post
    This story will probably be outside continuity, like 'Age of Ultron' is starting to sound like.
    Is that smart though? A + X last week was the same, but enough of that goes around and nobody will take Doc Ock Spidey seriously.

Miles, Miguel, and Peter team-up. Isn't Miguel hinted at showing up sometime this year?