Default Classic Cyberforce Reissues (onwards)

I've occasionally seen the earlier Cyber-Force/Cyberforce titles listed in Image Solicitations in new trade form, but it seems to me that none have actually come out yet, despite being solicited initially at least six months ago.

Is it known what's going on with them? Browsing through Image's solicits I can find Vol 1 and 2 (strange they'd solicit a second without releasing the first), along with the solicitation for the trade of the new series (oddly solicited to release 13th of March, whilst issue 3 is solicited for 13th Feb - I can see THAT changing!).

Finally, what do we think will happen with the origins stories? I'm, personally, hoping they'll collect all of Velocity's stories (Velocity 3-issue from '95 (assuming they can get permission from the Savage Dragon creators, Pilot Season & the 4-issue miniseries) together in one trade.

They originally had a compendium solicited that included thew entire original series but it was taken off and replaced by the origins trades. Amazon lists vol 3-4 as coming out BEFORE vol 1-2 so they must have all been pushed back. The new series has been hit by delays so yeah that trade will be delayed as well. So as of right now, trust no release dates until diamond has it on the list.

Would be nice if Image/Top Cow actually told us about these delays and so on.

Tell me about it. I would like that Velocity trade myself. Started picking up everything Rocafort but still need to find the Velocity mini.