Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lunar-man View Post
    Superboy who can most likely tear through the X-men if they can't contain him.
    This sounds an awful lot like you're admitting that you created a spite thread.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Can this version of Rogue even take non-mutant powers? I know she took Juggernauts, but was Juggy mystical in Evolution?
    If she can do the to Juggernaut, then it's possible with the Young Justice characters..

How would they deal with Storm, Jean, Spyke, Wolverine or Maybe Shadowcat?.

Miss Martian mind whammy?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

If she can do the to Juggernaut, then it's possible with the Young Justice characters...
    It depends on if Juggernaut was a mutant or not. Pretty sure he was. Now she could still life drain someone like Superboy if she got close, but I'm not sure if she would or wouldn't gain his powers. At the same time, IIRC Blob seemed to keep functioning without any real slow down when Rogue drained him, so it might not be that useful.

First of all, what do Spyke and Wolverine really bring to the table against the big guns of the YJ team? They'd get bitchslapped casually. Even the version of Spyke who inexplicably gained fire powers wouldn't be able to do much. As for Storm, Miss Martian could put her down. Jean? KO'ed by Impulse before she gets a thought off. Actually, pretty much every character you just named could be KO'ed by Impulse before they use any of their powers.
    Last edited by Surtur; 02-02-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

BANNED

Hmm what about characters like Cyclops, Boom Boom, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Magma, Jubilee, Canonball, Beast, Sunspot, Berzerker, Multible, Wolfsbane, Angel.

I'm sure those other members can put up a fight with the Young Justice characters.

Hmm what about characters like Cyclops, Boom Boom, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Magma, Jubilee, Canonball, Beast, Sunspot, Berzerker, Multible, Wolfsbane, Angel.

I'm sure those other members can put up a fight with the Young Justice characters.
    Angel.....flies. That it's it. He has angel wings and can fly.
    He is not going be of any help against YJ.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Seems Juggernaught was a mutant

In this show, Juggernaut is Xavier's half-brother (rather than step-brother) and his powers are a result of a dormant mutant ability which was awakened with mysticism.
    From wikipedia.
    Rumbler's League with the Team Beasts of Burden 3rd place

My card

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Angel.....flies. That it's it. He has angel wings and can fly.
    He is not going be of any help against YJ.
    But what about the other members I listed from the X-Men how woud they do against the Young Justice?.

The Exterminator The last dalek's Avatar

But what about the other members I listed from the X-Men how woud they do against the Young Justice?.
    Out of the ones listed only Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Iceman are realy potentual problems.

I can only see a few people on this list that would still be standing after an Impulse blitz: Beast and..well I guess just Beast. Canonball and Sunspot can become more durable, but they need to consciously activate their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by The last dalek View Post
    Out of the ones listed only Cyclops, Nightcrawler and Iceman are realy potentual problems.
    I can't see Nightcrawler being a problem for the more powerful members of YJ. The best he could do is play keep away.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

BANNED

I can only see a few people on this list that would still be standing after an Impulse blitz: Beast and..well I guess just Beast. Canonball and Sunspot can become more durable, but they need to consciously activate their powers.

I can't see Nightcrawler being a problem for the more powerful members of YJ. The best he could do is play keep away.
    How would Magma do against the Young Justice characters???.

How would Magma do against the Young Justice characters???.
    Not well? Superboy could KO her, Miss Martian could brain blast her, Impulse could take her down, etc.

BANNED

Not well? Superboy could KO her, Miss Martian could brain blast her, Impulse could take her down, etc.

Off topic abit, Ok Wise guy how about the teen brotherhood of evil mutants with Wanda/Scarlet witch vs the Young Justice.

How are the X-Men not a match?.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Off topic abit, Ok Wise guy how about the teen brotherhood of evil mutants with Wanda/Scarlet witch vs the Young Justice.

How are the X-Men not a match?.
    You can alter the cast of the X-Men as many times as you like, everyone is just going to keep repeating Superboy, Miss Martian, and Impulse until the words hold no meaning anymore.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Query: Supposing that telepaths neutralize each other and that the blitz thing is handwaved away, how do the rest of the teams stack?
    Excluding the above I would say this match up may end up going to Young Justice.

Young Justice simply have far more experience in combat, are more disciplined (not taking into account Impulse or Arsenal), have been trained to work as a team when fighting against enemies, and have experience in covert operations.