Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Shadow....Awesome.

The Spider.......Awesome.

Masks.....Awesome......Particularlly #1 with covers and art by Alex Ross.

Miss Fury coming soon.
    The Shadow Year One coming soon.

Now...Green Hornet.

Year one is really good and I suggest,if you like that mini series,you buy Mark waids Green Hornet coming soon.
    The current monthly seems to have lost its direction a little but personally,I think it will sort itself out very soon.

So,look out for Mark Waids GH title.#1 comes in March.

I buy all these titles every month and pull more Dynamite titles than DC or Marvel.

RALPH.

BANNED

The Spider is absolutely the best of the pulp hero comics. His original pulps are still in print as trade paperbacks and as ebooks at RadioArchives.com. Those are probably more fun than 90% of the superhero comics coming out today. The Spider vs Black Empire trilogy of pulp novels from 1938 is the basis for the Masks mini series featuring all of Dynamite's pulp heroes. The original book is still in print.

Napoleon of Crime Professor Moriarty's Avatar

The Spider by David Liss.

my favorite pulp character.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPaytonMZ View Post
    The Spider is absolutely the best of the pulp hero comics. His original pulps are still in print as trade paperbacks and as ebooks at RadioArchives.com. Those are probably more fun than 90% of the superhero comics coming out today. The Spider vs Black Empire trilogy of pulp novels from 1938 is the basis for the Masks mini series featuring all of Dynamite's pulp heroes. The original book is still in print.
    I endorse this post. You get more story from a Spider pulp than many comic issues and if you but the ebooks they cost less than a single comic issue. Also a new anthology is coming out from Moonstone this year.

NEW VALIANT blog is up! Manga4life's Avatar

I've blogged heavily about the Dynamite pulps, I've even had them re-tweet links to my blog and post a link on their Facebook multiple times, and I've always maintained that The Spider is my absolute favorite of the entire pulp line. It slightly edges out the others as my favorite but I'm loving the entire line as a whole and I urge others to try the line out and see how they like it. Links to more information about the line are listed below....

http://manga4life-blog.blogspot.com/...lp-fiesta.html

http://manga4life-blog.blogspot.com/...p-harvest.html

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    The Spider by David Liss.

my favorite pulp character.
    Right there with you. He's mine too.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra