XPOTM: APRIL 2012
be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth...
i'm lost...i've gone to look for myself...if i should return before i get back -- please ask me to wait...
I feel that this Gentle talk has caused X-Cres to come to a screeching halt.
1. Name the worst member of Generation Hope:
2. In X-Treme X-Men, is Gayverine or Hercules the top?
3. Should Scarlet McKenzie return?
4. If you were to write the next X-Men animated series, who would you use as the POV character/new young mutant?
5. Which of the X-Men do you think is most likely to be tricked into anal sex?
3. If it means Polaris gets to stay single, then sure.
"There comes a time, when even gods must die." - Lex Luthor
Never underestimate a farmboy: Just look at Superman, Luke Skywalker, and Link!
1. Name the worst member of Generation Hope: Everyone but Oya and Zero.
2. In X-Treme X-Men, is Gayverine or Hercules the top? Unsure.
3. Should Scarlet McKenzie return? Yes. Just to troll Havok.
4. If you were to write the next X-Men animated series, who would you use as the POV character/new young mutant? Pixie, obviously.
5. Which of the X-Men do you think is most likely to be tricked into anal sex? I'm certain Rogue was backdoored by Sentry.
Continuing my reread of Claremont's Uncanny X-Men, I'm about to begin the Dark Phoenix Saga and I can say without a doubt that the best character so far is Moira McTaggert. She was so fucking amazing, especially in the Proteus arc. I love how she decides to warn her wife-beating ex-husband, the guy who put her in an hospital while pregnant, that he's in danger, but don't forget to bring a gun to keep him away.
I miss Moira. Kavita needs a hammer to the face in EVERY appearance.
'I just have an uncanny knack for remembering things in chronological order.' - ProfeZZor X