Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Coming from another Snyder fan who lived Court of Owls, not only would it be dumb but its never going to happen. Seriously this thread was made to troll. And I don't like anything thrown at me, only good writing, something Snyder has consistently delivered since I started reading his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor13 View Post
    Coming from another Snyder fan who lived Court of Owls, not only would it be dumb but its never going to happen. Seriously this thread was made to troll. And I don't like anything thrown at me, only good writing, something Snyder has consistently delivered since I started reading his work.
    Seriously. Never been disappointed so far.

Just question for those who hated the ambiguous March/Thomas Jr. plot twist of CotO: Did you hate the end of Inception too? That's the biggest similarity I can think of. A purposefully placed plot element to make the audience question a commonly held belief about either the plot. I think of them as trying to put doubt in your mind.
    Superhero Popularity Study

New and improved second poll is up!

Personally that Lincoln March, evil brother twist ending to the Court of Owls was one of the parts of it that I really disliked because I think that whole idea is overused myself. I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that is not what is going on here though.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Perhaps the brother theme, or what was suggested above (questioning your own judgement), are overall themes of the run. After these complaints about Snyder's plot twists, I wouldn't put anything past him.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    Perhaps the brother theme, or what was suggested above (questioning your own judgement), are overall themes of the run. After these complaints about Snyder's plot twists, I wouldn't put anything past him.
    Honest question, have there been any other questionable plot twists that Snyder has written? I haven't much of his other Batman stuff like Black Mirror, so I don't really know, but March is the only plot twist I can think of from this Batman run.
    Superhero Popularity Study

New and improved second poll is up!

Quote Originally Posted by dubbauw View Post
    Honest question, have there been any other questionable plot twists that Snyder has written? I haven't much of his other Batman stuff like Black Mirror, so I don't really know, but March is the only plot twist I can think of from this Batman run.
    idk, I'm just basing my idea of Snyder and plot twists on what others have said on the thread.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by osoito View Post
    Death of the family will be the family breaking apart and ceasing to exist because of some events that will be irreconcilable. I can prove this because of the symbolism of the word of in death of the family. I also just made this up off the top of my head and I think its more likely then the joker being batmans brother
    I was right. No big deal or anything but there you go

If Snyder did this he would gain all of my respect. Ending TWO stories in a row that way would just be two good for words. The only thing better would be a three-in-a-row, especially if he played if he played it completely straight.

Joker being Bruce's brother......heck no! That would be stupid. Heck, why not make Catwoman/Selina Kyle Thomas and Martha Wayne's long lost daughter? lol How do we know Bats and Selina aren't brother and sister?

Hold on....what if Two-face is Bat's first cousin lol?
    Last edited by Fanofthegoblins; 02-13-2013 at 12:52 PM.