Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cavilling Metropolitan Self-DCeit's Avatar

Sounds good to me. As juvenile as it may sound, after Superpowerlifter Returns, the world really needs to see Superman throw his weight around a bit in a fight.

I think we can expect larger than life fx battles with lots of super-human powers being thrown around (with punches, heat vision, etc). So from that point of views its long overdue. I really want lots of heat vision. I miss that. Also considering how fast this new Superman flies I think we can expect some devastating collisions.

I want to see him fight Zod starting in Metropolis then across the world and finally end up in space (maybe the moon).
    I actually want Zod to give him the fight of his life in MOS much better and epic than in Superman II
    THE SUB-MARINER 4EVER!!!
    DEATH TO NAMOR!!!

Superman spits up blood in MOS so its a good bet he gets some serious damage.

Space battle is okay with me but I prefer it to be in the sun's surface. At least it's possible to have sound effects there and it shows that Kryptonian power-levels are bad-ass!

Quiet moments like Superman visiting and inspiring kids in the orphanage will be a brilliant move too (I think). It can show his connection with them after all he's an orphan too.

Quote Originally Posted by mos View Post
    Space battle is okay with me but I prefer it to be in the sun's surface. At least it's possible to have sound effects there and it shows that Kryptonian power-levels are bad-ass!
    It may seem incongruous for me to encourage a fight in space and yet draw the line at fighting in the sun, but I'm going to do it for several reasons, not least of which is the sun doesn't exactly have much in the way of a physical surface. So while I like Superman to be powerful, I still think the idea of him being able to withstand being that close to a star is absurd.

Also, a quick side note about your sound comment; I haven't looked this up or anything, but while I believe there can be sound inside the sun, there is no sound coming from the sun.
    Your name is Kal-El. You are the only survivor of the planet Krypton. Even though you've been raised as a human being, you are not one of them
    JOR-EL

@clownprince01

I suggested the fight in the sun since paki suggested it will be on the moon which was already done in Superman IV. I was also thinking of the fight between the humanoid Eradicator and Superman in the early 90s which I found really cool (sorry if you find that absurd).

Yup, I admit I'm not sure if it's possible that the thundering sound of Kryptonian fistfight can be produced near the sun's surface (I'm not sure if the gases near the sun's surface is enough to make sound waves or if the level of gravity near the sun would automatically nullify the sound waves). If it's not possible, at least we might still be able to see "gas waves" for special effects rather than in the vacuum of space where it will just seem a "common" exchange of blows.

At least, on your end the move you want to see in the movie is "not fighting near the sun"

Would love to see THIS:

Quote Originally Posted by Self-DCeit
    Oh, and anything under this level of real estate damage will be a cop out:

Reminds me of that picture in Man of Steel where Supes is standing beside the bank vault door...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by clownprince01 View Post
    I still think the idea of him being able to withstand being that close to a star is absurd.
    Well, he is powered by the sun...

Quote Originally Posted by mos View Post
    I suggested the fight in the sun since paki suggested it will be on the moon which was already done in Superman IV. I was also thinking of the fight between the humanoid Eradicator and Superman in the early 90s which I found really cool (sorry if you find that absurd).
    The 4 part "Return of the Krypton Man" beginning in Man of Steel #1? Yeah, that was a good one.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Cavilling Metropolitan Self-DCeit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Upper_Krust View Post
    Reminds me of that picture in Man of Steel where Supes is standing beside the bank vault door...hmmm
    Yep. Here's to hoping, then.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Well, he is powered by the sun...
    Notwithstanding. It's still a star. Superman fans too often shrug and just say Superman can withstand extreme temperatures. If the film is going to give Superman limits, and it looks like they are, than fighting inside the sun or near it won't happen.
    Your name is Kal-El. You are the only survivor of the planet Krypton. Even though you've been raised as a human being, you are not one of them
    JOR-EL

I would like to see him be creative. Be smart with the use of his powers. Using strategy and combinations but not just heat vision here and ice breath there followed by a haymaker.

Melting/wrapping lead in Zod's eyes; temporarily blinding him.

Or Zod using heat vision through supes nostrils to his brain. lol I know that sounds silly but I think it's practical.