Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

R.E.M.

Good songwriters and musicians in that band, but Michael Stipe was too full of himself at times.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    faze (v.): to cause to be disturbed or disconcerted; to stun

phase (n.):
    a stage in a process of change or development

Get it right, people.

Another potentially great band saddled with a dubious singer is Counting Crows.Maybe I stumbled across the wrong album but the one I picked I dumped and never went back.For me the stand out Prog Rock vocalist of dubious merit is Jon Anderson.Nothing against YES but I just don't get him as a singer.

Glenn Hughes

I nominate Glenn if in fact Black Country Communion is done.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I hate to say this but I will have to pick... Oasis. I'm a fan of a lot of the songs they did and I know I may irk some as well placing them here. But both brothers...

Couldn't get along if they were the last 2 men on Earth. Liam and Noel both destroyed their band with fighting and they finally ended the band due to it. This after some reviews claiming Oasis was creatively doing very well with their last album or 2.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

When I was younger it was Jane's Addiction. I couldn't stand Perry Farrell's vocals, but I loved Navarro. After listening to different stuff with different kinds of voices I can appriciate it more. Love Jane's Addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I hate to say this but I will have to pick... Oasis. I'm a fan of a lot of the songs they did and I know I may irk some as well placing them here. But both brothers...

Couldn't get along if they were the last 2 men on Earth. Liam and Noel both destroyed their band with fighting and they finally ended the band due to it. This after some reviews claiming Oasis was creatively doing very well with their last album or 2.
    You're irking me! Haha. Two of the best voices though for me. It does suck they hate each other. I think the last two they released (Don't Believe the Truth, Dig Out Your Soul) are better than Morning Glory Definitely Maybe is still probably the best album I've ever listened to in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I hate to say this but I will have to pick... Oasis. I'm a fan of a lot of the songs they did and I know I may irk some as well placing them here.
    Check out Noel's new band. From what little I've heard, it basically sounds like Oasis, but with somebody who isn't a whining little cunt on vocals.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Check out Noel's new band. From what little I've heard, it basically sounds like Oasis, but with somebody who isn't a whining little cunt on vocals.

Psssst... the name of the band is Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds and the singer is ... wait for it.... Noel Gallagher. Liam's new band Beady Eye actually sounds a lot more like Oasis did than NGHFB, it certainly has much more of a rock feel to it. Noel's effort seems much closer to adult contemporary than it does to guitar oriented rock.

hmm theres quite a few I can think of.. but momst of them are more in punk bands :/