Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    ????????????

The Black Panther's future is Monica Rambeau that is why there is a question mark placed on the thread.

The Black Panther's future is unknown because the New Avengers could be cancelled if sales slip and every relationship that was given an opening (Like Monica's) also can be a question mark for the future.

As far as Black Panther's strength it is also relatable to the future because it gives us something to hope for as far as feats go when he takes on other adventures... That could mean a solo ongoing by virtue of that question mark again.

And to be honest because the other thread was closed it is possible that this thread due to the big huge question mark on it leaves a lot of unanswered problems concerning Black Panther so by default becomes the main Black Panther thread.

And I didn't get a mod PM because I paid them off and/or knew from years of TROLLING how to post properly my controversial opinions on the matter so that when they stream through them all they can say is (smh) and nod in agreement.

The Riddler: "So many questions... So few answers!"
    Meh on my list of worries about Black Panther. New Avengers being cancelled to low sales does not even factor into the equation.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

????????????

The Black Panther's future is Monica Rambeau that is why there is a question mark placed on the thread.

The Black Panther's future is unknown because the New Avengers could be cancelled if sales slip and every relationship that was given an opening (Like Monica's) also can be a question mark for the future.

As far as Black Panther's strength it is also relatable to the future because it gives us something to hope for as far as feats go when he takes on other adventures... That could mean a solo ongoing by virtue of that question mark again.

And to be honest because the other thread was closed it is possible that this thread due to the big huge question mark on it leaves a lot of unanswered problems concerning Black Panther so by default becomes the main Black Panther thread.

And I didn't get a mod PM because I paid them off and/or knew from years of TROLLING how to post properly my controversial opinions on the matter so that when they stream through them all they can say is (smh) and nod in agreement.

The Riddler: "So many questions... So few answers!"
    Love this post, some guys don't know how to troll. Also Flex we know New Avengers want be canned, the worry is if they decide to take BP off the team. And not give him his own book.
    Animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water
    Ishmael, Moses and Job, knew the divine order.

Quote Originally Posted by jabu46 View Post
    Yeah, but that was then...how many might he or could he, possibly meet now with all these universes coming at him all at once?

"I hate to ask this of myself, but our vibranium in this Wakanda was destroyed" Might I....?

"of course, I will give myself some of my vibranium...what else are counterparts for?"
    Not all the Wakandan Vibranium was rendered inert. Only the Processed Vibranium.
    HE'S THE *%$&#* BLACK PANTHER!

huh...Are they supposed to fight again? Not that it was much of a fight...he just cold knocked her out...
    I hope so, cause that was a one hitter quitter he hit her with. Which showed his speed, she didn't see it coming.

Also, hopefully Shuri will understand because of the threat at large, though she wont like it.

Maybe T'Challa will kill him soon afterwards anyway...maybe he already has...who knows what was in that wine he was drinking?

Silly Namor...
    It will be interesting to see how Shuri reacts when she finds out about Namor. I can see her being highly upset with him, but at the same time I can also see her understanding where he is coming from.
    "With Knowledge we built a city to rival heaven."

Quote Originally Posted by timeismoney View Post
    Love this post, some guys don't know how to troll. Also Flex we know New Avengers want be canned, the worry is if they decide to take BP off the team. And not give him his own book.
    That would be messed up...

I dont think Hickman would do that long as he is on the book...but when another writer takes over...

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    It will be interesting to see how Shuri reacts when she finds out about Namor. I can see her being highly upset with him, but at the same time I can also see her understanding where he is coming from.
    Yeah, but she'll want to kill him IMMEDIATELY afterwards...or maybe find a way to do it during the crisis...

That would be messed up...

I dont think Hickman would do that long as he is on the book...but when another writer takes over...
    I think by the time Hickman leaves, he would have build Black Panther up nicely.

Hell he may have his own book before Hickman leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther23 View Post
    Not all the Wakandan Vibranium was rendered inert. Only the Processed Vibranium.
    So the vibranium mound is still intact? Cool. Hickman, if youre reading this, you can go ahead and use that idea about Panther building a vibranium device that allows Blackbolt to speak...

I'm SURE this has been done before, but I wonder, if there was a DC/Marvel crossover again, who would one like to see Panther teamed up with in a story currently over at DC?

Not Batman. Too similar...

Aquaman?

So the vibranium mound is still intact? Cool. Hickman, if youre reading this, you can go ahead and use that idea about Panther building a vibranium device that allows Blackbolt to speak...
    Yep I think the great mound is intact. I will see if I can find the scan for it. That's why it didn't make sense to me that the up and coming bp went looking for more.

Willy Wonka Swagger! FLEX HECTIC's Avatar

The New Avengers can get cancelled, retconed and rebooted just like everything else if sales are not sufficient to pay the creative teams rent money.

We have to remember that Black Panther has been so deconstructed and maligned that the unfans could still undermine the new direction and also be mindful of the diehard fans that were lost along the way.

There has been no official apology or appeasement from Marvel on behalf of what has been done to regain those fans... You know a Black Panther panel at Comic-con to address these issues would be nice but instead they believe that throwing him in the middle of the meta plot is the answer.

It is not a good business practice to spit on fans and then think placing him in the mix of big things makes it okay sometimes you have to have some make up sex along with the "I'm sorry baby, I was wrong" romance in there somewhere.

Don't you think it is weird that most of the Black Panther news does not center around making up for all the terrible things done to this character?

This is why for the future I advocate a "Point Man" to troubleshoot the loss of fans and the promotion of the new direction not just let's wait for Wednesday comic book delivery day and let the issues speak for themselves.

If Marvel or Disney just showed a little more TLC with this character they could get more than their money back with a smile and have a nice day attitude than hiding in the bunker waiting for another limbo to jump off and shrug their shoulders like they don't get it.

Some of you need to go to Comic-con and see how much gleeful effort is put into Spiderman, Batman or Star Wars with their extravagant promotions... These characters don't just sell themselves there is some form of hype that moves the sales revenue.

Black Panther's future should include high definition trailers, toys, animated shorts, coffee mugs, women dressed like the Doras passing out flyers at comic book conventions, men dressed like Black Panther at Disney theme parks taking pics with kids to ease the racial tensions over his controversial name... DUH!

Instead we have Hickman every other Wednesday of the month issue delivery and no real Black Panther promo of his appearance in the New Avengers which still has the option to switch back to Stark or Reed leading as the book continues 6 months down the line... We've been down that road before.

People don't plan to fail... They fail to plan!
    Kanye West: "Marvel Comics does not like Black Panther!"

I am a T.R.O.L.L.... Totally Ruling On Line Linguistics!

You're so vain... I bet you think this post is about you don't you!

Quote Originally Posted by Panther23 View Post
    Yep I think the great mound is intact. I will see if I can find the scan for it. That's why it didn't make sense to me that the up and coming bp went looking for more.
    Thats good btw when the processed vibranium was inert do anyone knows if caps shield was as well? And i finally read the 2nd issue(better late than never) i think for the 1st time it was made obvious BP was no longer in control, and thats not to say he has no more influence at all but judging by the chat he had with YM you get a sense that Shuri is truly in charge, with BP's slyness and Shuri's aggressiveness there's room for some awesome stories to come from all this, I think they may even bump heads because of Namor bieng secretly held, I just hope poor YM is not punished to harshly(assuming Shuri ever finds out).
    "It would trouble me if you believed you were ever my equal"

The New Avengers can get cancelled, retconed and rebooted just like everything else if sales are not sufficient to pay the creative teams rent money.

We have to remember that Black Panther has been so deconstructed and maligned that the unfans could still undermine the new direction and also be mindful of the diehard fans that were lost along the way.

There has been no official apology or appeasement from Marvel on behalf of what has been done to regain those fans... You know a Black Panther panel at Comic-con to address these issues would be nice but instead they believe that throwing him in the middle of the meta plot is the answer.

It is not a good business practice to spit on fans and then think placing him in the mix of big things makes it okay sometimes you have to have some make up sex along with the "I'm sorry baby, I was wrong" romance in there somewhere.

Don't you think it is weird that most of the Black Panther news does not center around making up for all the terrible things done to this character?

This is why for the future I advocate a "Point Man" to troubleshoot the loss of fans and the promotion of the new direction not just let's wait for Wednesday comic book delivery day and let the issues speak for themselves.

If Marvel or Disney just showed a little more TLC with this character they could get more than their money back with a smile and have a nice day attitude than hiding in the bunker waiting for another limbo to jump off and shrug their shoulders like they don't get it.

Some of you need to go to Comic-con and see how much gleeful effort is put into Spiderman, Batman or Star Wars with their extravagant promotions... These characters don't just sell themselves there is some form of hype that moves the sales revenue.

Black Panther's future should include high definition trailers, toys, animated shorts, coffee mugs, women dressed like the Doras passing out flyers at comic book conventions, men dressed like Black Panther at Disney theme parks taking pics with kids to ease the racial tensions over his controversial name... DUH!

Instead we have Hickman every other Wednesday of the month issue delivery and no real Black Panther promo of his appearance in the New Avengers which still has the option to switch back to Stark or Reed leading as the book continues 6 months down the line... We've been down that road before.

People don't plan to fail... They fail to plan!
    I agree. But this is the comic industry we're talking about, one of the few industries that like to leave money on the table just to pleas a few.
    Why missing out on money, from pleasing everybody and you know what I mean.

I don't want to derail the thread. I just wanted to show that unprocessed Vibranium is still a part of the equation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	processed vibrainiumdw_06_21.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	107838
    Last edited by Panther23; 01-28-2013 at 06:32 PM.