Default The Flash #16 Preview/Discussion

As always, Dat Art!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...3ba72124000009

Also, I hope Daniel does not become the new Reverse Flash. I do not see anything in his back story that would make him hate the Flash, unless Iris ends up in a refrigerator.

Metal Woman

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWoman View Post
    As always, Dat Art!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/...3ba72124000009

Also, I hope Daniel does not become the new Reverse Flash. I do not see anything in his back story that would make him hate the Flash, unless Iris ends up in a refrigerator.

Metal Woman
    I'm hoping it's not Iris West. I mean in a storytelling way that would make sense because it's been awhile since they had a female evil speedster, but...gah. That would be taking the NU too far.

Maybe it's John Fox? He started out with kind of questionable morals in the old DC.
    Daredevil-Waid, and Hawkeye. (Or was before received cost of cheapest Unaffordable Health Care. At least someone (government insurance companies and congress?) get to enjoy product of my working.

I am loving this series. The battle with the Rogues was great and for it to climax with Grod and his gorilla forces invading the city was really exciting. Can't wait to read what happens next. It seems like there is still alot to resolve with Iris still being trapped in the speed force & Turbine still needing to get back to his own time. Will Flash #17 be the final chapter of the Grod story arc?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

So that was Iris and his first date. Well that sucked. I am slowly starting to fade back to the longing I had for Iris and him being back together. I mean when was the last time we saw her. They should kill off Patty. Reverse Flash should. It would make Barry go through something he hasn't been though in the new 52 and open a pathway for Iris. It would also add to the threat of zoom and make a great aftermath. Anyway, this looks good.

I like Patty far more. Iris just seems to be Lois Lanes twin sister.