Page 256 of 323 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 4841
    Veteran Member Juggernaut Punch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Trying to figure out how many years seem to be between classes/teams (in the comic verse not real life).

Original five x-men, were first obviously...unless you count First X-men (which I don't.)

Then somewhere along the line we had the era where we had blue and gold team and any associated students like Kitty.

Then the New Mutants showed up.

Stuff happens - we get Generation X.

More stuff... we get the class that includes Rockslide and Pixie and all those poor kids that exploderated on a bus.

Then we get Generation Hopeless.

Now we have the Jean Grey School and Cyclops' new school.

So I'm trying to figure out age differences between characters mostly. Cyclops is X years older than Sam Guthrie, who is X years older than Kitty, who is X years older than, Cannonball and company, who is X years older and Monet and Husk, who is X years older than Pixie and those kids, who I assume are older than Hope and someof the new students.

Solve for the various X's. Please?
    The ages change constantly, so it's hard to say.

Kitty and the New Mutants are about the same age, early 20's. Legion fits in here as well.

The O5 are late 20's-early 30's (Beast is the oldest, Bobby is the youngest). Emma Frost was supposedly 27 during the Generation X days (as stated by the writer) but that seems to have gone ignored.

Hope is 18 and I'd wager Pixie and her classmates are as well. No idea about Generation Hope, Idie is like 15 and Transonic is 18 at the least. Kenji seems to be in his early 20's and I have no clue about Teon.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    The ages change constantly, so it's hard to say.

Kitty and the New Mutants are about the same age, early 20's. Legion fits in here as well.

The O5 are late 20's-early 30's (Beast is the oldest, Bobby is the youngest). Emma Frost was supposedly 27 during the Generation X days (as stated by the writer) but that seems to have gone ignored.

Hope is 18 and I'd wager Pixie and her classmates are as well. No idea about Generation Hope, Idie is like 15 and Transonic is 18 at the least. Kenji seems to be in his early 20's and I have no clue about Teon.
    If I remember correctly, Idie was 14 when Gen Hope started, Transonic was 19, Velocidad was 16 (but he aged himself to 18). No idea about Kenji or Teon.
    "That's a very nice school you have here, it'd be a shame if someone dropped some Sentinels on it"

That helps a bit. It at least gives me ball park numbers to go by, thanks.
    "There comes a time, when even gods must die." - Lex Luthor

Never underestimate a farmboy: Just look at Superman, Luke Skywalker, and Link!

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Trying to figure out how many years seem to be between classes/teams (in the comic verse not real life).

Original five x-men, were first obviously...unless you count First X-men (which I don't.)

Then somewhere along the line we had the era where we had blue and gold team and any associated students like Kitty.

Then the New Mutants showed up.

Stuff happens - we get Generation X.

More stuff... we get the class that includes Rockslide and Pixie and all those poor kids that exploderated on a bus.

Then we get Generation Hopeless.

Now we have the Jean Grey School and Cyclops' new school.

So I'm trying to figure out age differences between characters mostly. Cyclops is X years older than Sam Guthrie, who is X years older than Kitty, who is X years older than, Cannonball and company, who is X years older and Monet and Husk, who is X years older than Pixie and those kids, who I assume are older than Hope and someof the new students.

Solve for the various X's. Please?
    Sliding timeline means those values keep changing. Kitty Pryde's age keeps shifting (relative to everyone else, at that), and Cannonball suddently became "just over 21" a few years ago.

Answering this doesn't seem to matter, because two years from now, it could be completely different.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Fair enough. Thanks.
    "There comes a time, when even gods must die." - Lex Luthor

Never underestimate a farmboy: Just look at Superman, Luke Skywalker, and Link!

Default Help Finding a Gambit line from the XTAS

Which episode is it in X-men the animated series, where gambit says: If you wanna settle this mon ami, then lets do it.

Thats one of my all time favorite lines, He was Either threatning Bishop for accusing him of being an assasin or it was Scott or Logan. cant remember.

I think the episode you are looking for is "Days of Future Past" part 2. It was Bishop accusing Gambit of being Senator Kelly's assassin.
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro. AKA - Oliver and Company.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible ta women." - Gambit ANXF #9

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    I think the episode you are looking for is "Days of Future Past" part 2. It was Bishop accusing Gambit of being Senator Kelly's assassin.
    that was my 1st guess, but I looked on youtube and He doesnt say it in that episode. unless they removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    that was my 1st guess, but I looked on youtube and He doesnt say it in that episode. unless they removed it.
    Try "Days of Future Past" part 1. It may have been toward the end of that episode. Gambit and Rogue come back from where ever and Bishop goes crazy the moment they walk in the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Try "Days of Future Past" part 1. It may have been toward the end of that episode. Gambit and Rogue come back from where ever and Bishop goes crazy the moment they walk in the door.
    thats near the begening of days of future past part 2. He walks in with rogue and says: everyone can relax, Gambit has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    thats near the begening of days of future past part 2. He walks in with rogue and says: everyone can relax, Gambit has returned.
    Then I'm at a loss. Maybe they did edit the line out. That seems like an odd thing to do. I do remember Bishop shooting and Rogue taking the hit and then Gambit threatens. Maybe I'm just not remember it well either. Thought I could help, guess not.

I Could have sworn he says it in one of the scenes where they are all sitting at the table having a meeting and he's tried of taking BS from one of them, and says it right then. If you wanna settle this mon ami, then lets do it. He stands up and is about to throw a card.

Default evan evan sabah nur / genesis / kid apocalypse ?

Hey guys, I was just doing some digging online and came across this character. I remember seeing Apocalypse in the old X-Men cartoon from the 90s and I liked his powers, but he was a bad guy so I disliked him.

But now, I hear he's got a son, who has similar powers, but is a good guy. So where can I read about him? What issues is he in of what comics?

Thanks!

Administrator Expletive Deleted's Avatar

He's mainly in UNCANNY X-FORCE (the just-ended Rick Remender version) and WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN.
    Expletive Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jiongu View Post
    Hey guys, I was just doing some digging online and came across this character. I remember seeing Apocalypse in the old X-Men cartoon from the 90s and I liked his powers, but he was a bad guy so I disliked him.

But now, I hear he's got a son, who has similar powers, but is a good guy. So where can I read about him? What issues is he in of what comics?

Thanks!
    To find out his origins, pick up Remender's UXF from issue 1 through the end of the Dark Angel Saga. For fleshing the character out, read the rest of Remender's run (specifically the Final Execution Arc), and WatXM.