Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Egotistical Meglomaniac TJKernan's Avatar

Outback X-Men will always be my fav line-up ever.
    Bring back my DC! In the meantime, make mine Marvel and Image!

X-Men: Xavier; Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Beast, Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee

Blue and Gold
    New X-Men: Xavier; Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Beast
    X-Treme X-Men: Storm, Bishop, Sage, Rogue, Gambit, Cannonball

X-Force: Cable, Domino; Cannonball, Siryn, Moonstar, Sunspot, Warpath, Boomer, Rictor, Shatterstar

X-Factor: Madrox, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane, Layla Miller, M, Siryn, Rictor, Shatterstar

Excalibur: Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Colossus, Wisdom, Wolfsbane, Douglock, Captain Britain, Meggan, Amanda Sefton; Moira

Dark Avengers: Norman Osborn, Moonstone, Bullseye, Daken, Ares, Vemon, Sentry

New Avengers: Luke Cage, Clint Barton, Bucky Cap, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Mockingbird, Spider-Woman, Wolverine

Avengers West Coast: Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Iron Man, Hank Pym, Wasp, US Agent, Wonder Man, Spider-Woman

Avengers: Captain America, Iron Man, Falcon, Black Panther, She Hulk, Hawkeye, Vision, Ms. Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Jack of Hearts, Ant Man
    My Canon > Your Canon

Quote Originally Posted by Caio View Post
    Defenders: Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Namor, Hulk and Valkyrie

X-Men: Longshot, Rogue, Colossus, Dazzler, Storm, Wolverine, Psylocke and Havok
    You nailed these two, I agree 100%. That classic Defenders team-up was brilliant, as we're the Outback X-Men.

Justified Ancient of MuMu yvahed's Avatar

X-men - circa #375 - Storm, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rogue, Gambit, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Collossus + Archangel, Psylocke and CeCe Reyes in reserve

Avengers: circa #240 - The Wasp, Captain America, Thor, Captain Monica, Starfox, Scarlet Witch, The Vision, She-Hulk + WCA branch - Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Tigra, Wonder man and Iron Man

Defenders circa #100 - Dr. Strange, Hulk, Hellcat, Valkyrie, Hellstorm, Clea, Gargoyle, Nighthawk

Fantastic Four - Reed, Sue, Jen and Johnny ;)

Thor,Captain America,Black Panther,Scarlet Witch,Vision,Wasp,Hank Pym.
    Pull List:New Avengers,Thor,Superior Spider-Man,Mighty Avengers,Swamp Thing,Daredevil,Uncanny Avengers,Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

I was a fan of the "New Fantastic Four" as a child, because at the time it was the only team that had both Spidey and Wolverine on it. (Along with Ghost Rider, another favorite.)

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

I have a huge soft spot for the modern Invaders line-up. It's pretty much the classic line-up except for the small tweek of Joe Chapman as Union Jack instead of Brian Falsworth. Invaders Now was such a fun read.

Invaders:
    Captain America
    Bucky / Winter Soldier
    Namor
    Human Torch
    Toro
    Spitfire
    Union Jack (Joe Chapman)

X-Factor Investigations (or XXX Investigations as it was known) in the Madrox mini-series. The trio of Multiple Man, Strong Guy and Wolfsbane was simple yet very effective IMO.

Others favorite line-ups? I'll need to have a think.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Senior Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Torn between Outback X-Men & X-Men Blue Team.
    Defenders @issues 42-46.
    Avengers @256
    New FF from Engelhart's run; Ben, Torch, Crystal and Sharon.

X-Men - Cyclops, Emma Frost, Wolverine, Beast, Kitty Pryde, Colossus with support from Armor, Agent Brand, Lockheed, and Danger
    Olivier Coipel - The best damned artist on the planet!

Shout out to Kev Walker! You're doing a hell of a job!

Find & follow me on Twitter & Instagram. Check out arfguy

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    I have a huge soft spot for the modern Invaders line-up. It's pretty much the classic line-up except for the small tweek of Joe Chapman as Union Jack instead of Brian Falsworth. Invaders Now was such a fun read.

Invaders:
    Captain America
    Bucky / Winter Soldier
    Namor
    Human Torch
    Toro
    Spitfire
    Union Jack (Joe Chapman)
    Love Invaders. Modern day or classic, it's an awsome team.

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    Defenders @issues 42-46.
    Fantastic line-up.
    Doc Strange, Hulk, Val, Red Guardian, Nighthawk, and Power Man, with a smudge of Clea.

New FF from Engelhart's run; Ben, Torch, Crystal and Sharon.
    I loved that line-up, and was really excited about the new direction of the team, led by Ben, right up to the point where Buscema left and Englehart decided to make it the All-Monster Squad (Pinapple Thing, She-Thing and Supernova Torch). IMHO, big< HUGE, mistake.

Peace

Avengers - the team from Avengers Annual 10: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Wonder Man and the Beast

X-Men - the team around issue 174: Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Rogue.

Defenders: The lineup from issue 100: Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, Valkyrie, Hellcat, Hulk, Son of Satan, The Gargoyle, Nighthawk, Clea, and Devil-Slayer

Fantastic Four: Can't go past the classic line-up of Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny.

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

I just remembered another of my favorite line-ups. It's a team called the Dark Guard, a selection of Marvel UK's top heroes.

Dark Guard:
    Dark Angel
    Albion
    Death's Head II
    Motormouth
    Killpower
    Colonel Liger
    Stacy
    Ultra Marine

For this line-up to be perfect, I would add Digitek, Tuck, Black Axe and the rest of the Warheads. I mean, no one is using Marvel UK's 90's characters. Put them all in one team and have them guest star in various titles. Plus, I would lose Ultra Marine. He was a random original inclusion whereas the others had their own titles.
    Last edited by highwayguy; 01-31-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

This one

And this one.

Loved the Liberty Legion