Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 has been canceled. Fringe has been canceled. i'm telling you, this is the perfect time to pursue Van der Beek and Jackson; to play Henry Pym and Scott Lang, respectively. if there's one thing that could counter the inherent silliness of the Ant-Man concept, it's nostalgia.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    He started it yes and they rewarded Blade with what at marvel? Absolutely nothing.

U see if a minority movie fails it always gets pointed to as a reason to never do another. If the white males flops well no one ever uses that as an excuse to never make another movie starring a white guy.
    bulls,if that true we would get Daredevil by now

your Blade argument kinda contradict yourself since it has got 3 movies,thats far from fails
    and really nothing at Marvel?Blade been given its ongoing&its sold like shit
    Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    2014: Lobo

?: GL 2, Hulk 2, Dr. Strange
    i wont count those as certain,as there were no official confirmation yet
    so all might/might not happen

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 has been canceled. Fringe has been canceled. i'm telling you, this is the perfect time to pursue Van der Beek and Jackson; to play Henry Pym and Scott Lang, respectively. if there's one thing that could counter the inherent silliness of the Ant-Man concept, it's nostalgia.
    Er, Fringe ended. It wasn't canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Er, Fringe ended. It wasn't canceled.
    not really my point. but ok then.

I'm sure this has been brought up, but GotG and Dr. Strange.... yet Black Panther is "unfilmable"?
    Black Panther eats pizza, we eat pizza!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    I'm sure this has been brought up, but GotG and Dr. Strange.... yet Black Panther is "unfilmable"?
    it's filmable to me. just need someone with a proper story to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    it's filmable to me. just need someone with a proper story to tell.
    It's filmable to anyone. If Peter Jackson can build a franchise set in the shire and mordor with the extensive use of digitally shrunken actors and giant talking trees they sure as hell can film a portion of a movie in a jungle with the rest being a global politically tinged action-thriller.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

I would love to see a Black Panther film.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I would love to see a Black Panther film.
    I want to see:

Black Panther
    Daredevil Redux
    Shang Chi
    Heroes For Hire
    Cloak & Dagger

Shang Chi would ridiculously easy to make. i'm surprised that it hasn't been done already. i don't know if there'd be an issue in using Fu Manchu, though. he'd be a good hero to develop a trilogy around; like an asian Bond.

I want to have a Vision-Film.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon McKinnis View Post
    apparently an advanced african nation is more difficult than asgard

Quote Originally Posted by renne View Post
    apparently an advanced african nation is more difficult than asgard
    Filmmakers can create anything these days. I'm sure that when Marvel feels they have a blockbuster-worthy Black Panther script, they'll film it. I am hoping that they include the character (even as a cameo) in one of the next upcoming movies to introduce him to the non-comics reading movie fans.

I totally endorse the idea of a Master of Kung Fu/Shang Chi movie. I think that there may be copyright issues with the original Sax Rohmer characters (Fu Manchu, Denis Nayland Smith, Dr. Petrie), but a good script could skirt around those issues easily. They could simply just rename Fu Manchu and hint in the script that he's been known by many names in his long, mysterious life. Brooding, hot lead character + snarky British espionage agents + awesome kung fu action... what's not to love? I'd rather see Shang Chi than an Ant Man movie to be honest, but whatevers... I remain delighted that Dr. Strange has made it to the stage 3 movies.

You don't NEED Fu Manchu to do a Shang Chi movie.

If you made Shang the son of Pei Mei, the white haired monk of all those Shaw Bros. joints it would probably be a bigger deal to a movie going audience anyway.

That said I'd rather see a Iron Fist or Luke Cage movie.

Or even a trilogy of Cage and Fist films that ended with the Power Man/Iron Fist team up flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Clea View Post
    Filmmakers can create anything these days. I'm sure that when Marvel feels they have a blockbuster-worthy Black Panther script, they'll film it. I am hoping that they include the character (even as a cameo) in one of the next upcoming movies to introduce him to the non-comics reading movie fans.

I totally endorse the idea of a Master of Kung Fu/Shang Chi movie. I think that there may be copyright issues with the original Sax Rohmer characters (Fu Manchu, Denis Nayland Smith, Dr. Petrie), but a good script could skirt around those issues easily. They could simply just rename Fu Manchu and hint in the script that he's been known by many names in his long, mysterious life. Brooding, hot lead character + snarky British espionage agents + awesome kung fu action... what's not to love? I'd rather see Shang Chi than an Ant Man movie to be honest, but whatevers... I remain delighted that Dr. Strange has made it to the stage 3 movies.
    I'd rather see Shang Chi, H4H, or Black Panther than a Dr. Strange movie to be honest