BANNED

Default Does Spidey need more "Serial Escalation" in his main title

Theres plot twists like Ock switching bodies with Peter and then theres ridiculous over the top stuff like the Spidey Island. More of nextwave like scenarios with Peter, Mary Jane and Rouges Gallery. Maybe throw in the Symbiotes to mix things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    Theres plot twists like Ock switching bodies with Peter and then theres ridiculous over the top stuff like the Spidey Island. More of nextwave like scenarios with Peter, Mary Jane and Rouges Gallery. Maybe throw in the Symbiotes to mix things up.
    I guess it depends on what kind of stories you like. I prefer more reality-based stories (as much as comics can be reality-based) so I am not a fan of over the top storylines. So I'd say no.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Rhino View Post
    I guess it depends on what kind of stories you like. I prefer more reality-based stories (as much as comics can be reality-based) so I am not a fan of over the top storylines. So I'd say no.
    I too prefer reality grounded stories. Real setting with an unreal element. Best kind.
    Junk head. Amazing stop-motion animation. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/junk-head-2--2

Scott Summers IS NOT a delusional egotist.