Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I'm just hoping they upgrade it to HD really soon, I even sent a request to them through an email. I've gotten a response before so hopefully will again.
    Does that mean an automatic upgrade in the copy I bought? I did notice an upgrade "download" in some of my Gillen-Uncanny issues, though it didn't solve the problem of the zoom function cutting off the edges of some of the dialogue in the Pacheco issues.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessatnoon View Post
    Does that mean an automatic upgrade in the copy I bought? I did notice an upgrade "download" in some of my Gillen-Uncanny issues, though it didn't solve the problem of the zoom function cutting off the edges of some of the dialogue in the Pacheco issues.
    It would one of those upgrade "downloads" it would replace your non-HD issues with HD ones. I'm not sure if it will fix the cutting off the edges because I know that happens on certain issues of different comics I have, even the HD versions. I think that problem might have occurred during the original upload into their system.
    My Current Top 10: The Walking Dead, Wolverine and the X-Men, Aquaman, Batman, Uncanny Avengers, Invincible, Thor: God of Thunder, All New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and New Avengers

Already got a response email from a guy at comixology. Here it is below.

My email:

Just grabbed all of Morrison's New X-Men run off your app but sadly it's not in HD. I'm just recommending you guys upgrade it to HD.

Thanks

Andrew replied:

I agree wholeheartedly, Anthony! I'll pass that on to the team. ;-)
    - Andrew

The comixology team seems to respond to emails quickly and I appreciate when a big company does that, especially when's it is not just an automatic response from a bot. If anyone else is looking for an HD upgrade I suggest emailing by click Contact Us on their site.
    My Current Top 10: The Walking Dead, Wolverine and the X-Men, Aquaman, Batman, Uncanny Avengers, Invincible, Thor: God of Thunder, All New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men and New Avengers

I was quite excited to see this sale. Picked it up and am looking forward to reading a run that I've heard a lot of good things about.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong