I watched (or rather, I'm currently watching) Justice League Doom and I saw J'onzz and his archenemy use a bunch of familiar-looking alien forms, and that got me wondering who would win in a fight between him and Ben Tennyson.
Alright, a ten/fifteen-year old boy probably isn't much of a challenge for the Manhunter.
But how about the entire roster of his Omnitrix, full of alien creatures to match John's incredible shapeshifting powers?
Can J'onzz defeat all of the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix aliens?
- Alien X is excluded due to its nature of being an indecisive reality warper.
- They fight in Khazan.
- Every single alien that BEN has used in the original series, Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, Omniverse, and similar media is involved here.
- The evolved forms of Ben's aliens are excluded.
And for added challenge, can he defeat them without restorting to telepathy?
- For this battle, Ghostfreak and Alien X are excluded.
- In this battle, the Ultimatrix aliens may use their evolved forms.