Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedlam #3

Default Bedlam #3

So how about that scene with the cats. Yikes. Talk about an effective illustration of lunacy.
    “Wonder Woman is a lame superhero...She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it.” -- Megan Fox

No pets allowed in that apartment. Makes ya wonder.

This comic is hottest comic book in my collection right now, loving it!

It is great. I hope the title does well, as Rossmo deserves it. Both Cowboy, Ninja, Viking and Green Wake were criminally under-appreciated.
    “Wonder Woman is a lame superhero...She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don’t get it.” -- Megan Fox

I usually will give books a three issue try to get added to my pull list or not. this being the third issue, it made it almost immediately after reading.
    http://blogojett.blogspot.com/

www.capelesscrusader.org

Reads: Batman & Robin, Batman, Walking Dead, Chew, Saga, Prophet, TMNT, Planetoid, Punk Rock Jesus, Revival, Judge Dredd, Bedlam

My LCS was sold out, so I only had a chance to skim through a friend's copy. Still looked great. I'll have more in depth comments about it when I get my own copy, but I wanted to stop by because this book needs more love.

I am loving this book. Dexter meets the Joker meets Silence of the Lambs - crazy, twisty, and FUN!
    PULL: Chew, Walking Dead, Saga, Batman, Lil' Gotham, Bedlam, Hellboy in Hell, Jupiter's Legacy, East of West, The Wake, Sex, Trillium, Miracleman, Sandman Overture, Rocket Girl, Sex Criminals

its a good read

I picked up #1 and 2, but it didn't make the cut :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack00 View Post
    What turned you away?

www.capelesscrusader.org

Reads: Batman & Robin, Batman, Walking Dead, Chew, Saga, Prophet, TMNT, Planetoid, Punk Rock Jesus, Revival, Judge Dredd, Bedlam

Quote Originally Posted by jetter_cheeze View Post
    What turned you away?
    I really enjoyed issue #1. Issue #2 was OK. I had to cut down my pulls and this didn't make it; just other stuff I like better out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jetter_cheeze View Post
    What turned you away?
    Hard to say. Maybe it's the premise which I don't find that much intriguing. Also how #2 ended with just the guy turning himself him to get a direct link to the inspector seemed so overdone and not interestting. I guess it didn't do anything to make me want to know more you know... I'm a fan of Rossmo, probably the only thing that made me pick it up in the first place.

Fair enough reasons for both not picking up. I would definitely suggest getting them later digitally or buy the first trade when it comes out just to see if you regret the decision. If not, I'm sure you will find a friend who would want it.

www.capelesscrusader.org

This comic book and Neil Gibson's Twisted Dark series are the best thing's I'm reading at the moment.