Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Asura vs Goku vs Hulk

1) They fight with speed equalized.

2) Who's gotten the longest scream/yell?

3) Most kills?

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Goku can Kamehameha Hulk. Folks have said in the various Supes vs. Goku threads that Goku could kill Superman with a beam, just that he'd never get it off. Hulk doesn't stand a chance against that.

Asura I don't have a lot of knowledge on. Most I've seen is him breaking the finger of that one guy who grew to planetary+ size. I think that's a feat beyond anything most versions of Hulk have pulled off, and feel pretty comfortable at saying he could crush Hulk in that manner.

As to Goku vs. Asura... I'm fairly foggy on this, especially since Asura comes in multiple versions. I'm assuming base Goku Kamehamehas base Asura to death. Asura can presumably come back from the underworld a few days later, but that's a ten-count.

Asura at his strongest form is quite a few levels above the other two. He also has the most kills (due to killing lots of mooks).

If they all start in base, Goku has the advantage.

Vegeta has the best shout.

1: I think Goku or Asura can take the Hulk out, as for each other? Depends on who's power up/special comes out first. For Asura has his own projectiles. Then again, Goku has more fire power.

2: Asura, his manly scream is so strong it KILLS ENEMIES.

3: Asura. Especially in level 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley
    Most I've seen is him breaking the finger of that one guy who grew to planetary+ size
    He blew up his entire body, not just the finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    For Asura has his own projectiles. Then again, Goku has more fire power.
    I think Asura has more firepower in his strongest form. He was tossing out planet-busters left and right and destroying entire clusters of planets in a single volley. Goku has the advantage in their base forms, but the more they power up, the more it shifts in Asura's favor.

Asura the Destructor wins the overall fight.

Anything below Destructor mode would get casually vaporized by Goku in his base form, though he certainly does not want to let Asura land a punch.

Hulk wonders what he did to deserve this.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Vatican Assassin Warlock aut0matic's Avatar

hulk has a feat where he thunderclapped away a beam that casually destroyed a pocket universe. i only bring this up because i'm having trouble thinking of another time hulk actively tried to avoid an energy beam rather than just let it hit him and LOL. hulk is easily the strongest of the 3, and with speed not being a factor, the "throw him into space" strategy won't work here. hulk's being greatly underestimated.

Quote Originally Posted by aut0matic View Post
    hulk has a feat where he thunderclapped away a beam that casually destroyed a pocket universe. i only bring this up because i'm having trouble thinking of another time hulk actively tried to avoid an energy beam rather than just let it hit him and LOL. hulk is easily the strongest of the 3, and with speed not being a factor, the "throw him into space" strategy won't work here. hulk's being greatly underestimated.
    The throwing into space factor still works fine since Hulk's still by far the least skilled and agile fighter here, and deflecting an energy-beam with completely unprecedented strength aside, Goku's blasts and Asura's Vajra and above feats put them lightyears beyond things that have stomped Hulk.

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Quote Originally Posted by aut0matic View Post
    Hulk never killed a planet sized bad guy by punching him hard enough... In the finger even!

(I am so impressed by that feat because it is very early in the game, and it is not even super power up yet, really.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    Hulk never killed a planet sized bad guy by punching him hard enough... In the finger even!

(I am so impressed by that feat because it is very early in the game, and it is not even super power up yet, really.)
    Its called being pissed off enough. But yer, I have to concur with Drunkard Kid. Destructor Asura is borderline ridiculous and would win the overall fight, and do it rather quickly, if he were allowed to start out in that mode. If however he needs to work his way up to Destructor mode, chances are pretty good he won't make it there due to Goku having a crap ton more firepower in his earlier forms. Hulk...pees himself and runs away.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we donít have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Its called being pissed off enough. But yer, I have to concur with Drunkard Kid. Destructor Asura is borderline ridiculous and would win the overall fight, and do it rather quickly, if he were allowed to start out in that mode. If however he needs to work his way up to Destructor mode, chances are pretty good he won't make it there due to Goku having a crap ton more firepower in his earlier forms. Hulk...pees himself and runs away.
    Asura jumped from his base form to Destructor in a matter of seconds. Even when he's not in Destructor mode, Asura still has insane durability and I really don't see Goku taking him out in just a few seconds.

Besides, what's stopping Asura from just swatting Goku's energy blasts away? There's been plenty of times in DBZ where ki blasts are physically overpowered and no one there is remotely close to Asura's strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Asura jumped from his base form to Destructor in a matter of seconds. Even when he's not in Destructor mode, Asura still has insane durability and I really don't see Goku taking him out in just a few seconds.

Besides, what's stopping Asura from just swatting Goku's energy blasts away? There's been plenty of times in DBZ where ki blasts are physically overpowered and no one there is remotely close to Asura's strength.
    Objection!

Interacting with energy like that is an ability the Z fighters have. If you want to claim the same for another character then the character needs to have the feats for it.

That said, Asura in base taking a moonbuster+? Not seeing it.
    Last edited by Hazard; 01-25-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Because they do that with blasts that they can overpower the ki of the attack, and outside of Destructor mode Asura is not close to powerful enough to overwhelm a ki-blast from someone that makes casual planet busters like form 1 Frieza look like an insect like base for, end of series Goku (who was stronger than two guys that thought staying in base form would make fighting the likes of the way-beyond-Form-4-Frieza #18 and Piccolo a fair fight). Hell, Goku can also control his blasts to come from multiple directions, throw a kienzan instead, or just blast the ground beneath his feet to make an explosion that fills the area with way beyond planet busting force (a skill which they explicitly have) and let his opponents get vaporized while he ignores it due to his superior resistance to energy blasts.

If he does manage to activate Destructor form, then Asura most likely wins unless maaaaybe Cell's claim to being a solar system buster was right and end of series Goku is sufficiently above that, but there's no on screen evidence about this - the closest would be Goku and Vegeta having a duel that blew up a star off screen in DB Online, and they were never seen again afterwards, IIRC.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Asura jumped from his base form to Destructor in a matter of seconds.
    Like I said, I don't have a heck of a lot of Asura knowledge, but from what I've seen, doesn't he need to be super-pissed to do that? I'd assume that unless the OP started Asura in an advanced mode (similar to all those WWH vs. fights we had a while back) that he'd have to do it the old-fashioned way, which would presumably normally include a few minutes of combat in which he's frustrated at not having already killed the other guy to get him to that level of rage, same as Hulk. (Unless one of the other fighters performs some atrocity to really get his blood boiling, which I assume is a non-issue in the Arena)

Given that, I don't see him getting that mad faster than Goku can fire off a Kamehameha.

I won't get into whether he can bounce the thing or not, since I don't know.

Its kinda hard to guess how the transformation into Destructor goes. He wasn't frothing with rage when he transformed into Destructor mode, but it was a specific plot point that, until Chakravartin died and Mithra was freed, his rage was constant and boiling even when he appeared calm. He didn't seem to build up to it, but he did spend an unknown amount of time riding a spaceship and preparing to fight Chakravartin, which he could only do by transforming into Destructor and racing off way faster than the ship was shown going, and he may have spent an unknown amount of time meditating under a waterfall beforehand (I can't remember).