Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll probably be in TT #16 if it happens at all. I expect that issue to be all Tim and Jason but we'll see.
    Characters come and go, revamped and revisited. But as long as you enjoyed them, remember them and continue to appreciate them, then that character, your hero or heroine, will always exist.

Yep looks like it is titans but I don't think Jason and the Joker will go toe to toe, unless it happens in Batman #17 with Jason on the edge of killing him and the "Death of the Family" being what side of the members take.

Unreasonably Opinionated Conway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Todd_1976 View Post
    Yep looks like it is titans but I don't think Jason and the Joker will go toe to toe, unless it happens in Batman #17 with Jason on the edge of killing him and the "Death of the Family" being what side of the members take.
    Lobdell promised us that Jason will give Joker the worst beating he's ever received, and he'll do it with a crowbar. But because Lobdell said it and not Snyder I'm guessing it happens in TT #16 next week and not the big finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Todd_1976 View Post
    Jason and Tim haven't seen the plate yet lol
    I would love if it was Jason head on the plate.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Unreasonably Opinionated Conway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    I would love if it was Jason head on the plate.
    See everyone thinks it's a head, so there is no way Snyder will let it be a head. Alfred's head is the obvious conclusion, but Snyder only does "twist" endings, and has already promised us one. I would love it if it was Arkham's head and Joker was protecting his king because Jeremiah figured out who Bruce was.

But right now I'm thinking it has something to do with their parents. Babs was being forced to do the unthinkable and marry Joker to save her mom, Damian was being forced to kill his father, Joker was teasing Jason about his father and mother, Dick's circus and past with his parents is being destroyed (not that the Owls hadn't already done that) and is beat by the little girl that reminds him of himself, and Tim was being forced to watch his "kids" destroy his town. So I think in the continuing horror theme, it will be the body part of a parent on each platter. Dick's and Bruce will both have their parents rotting corpse hands holding each other, Damian will see a bloody utility belt, Babs gets her dad's hand and wedding ring, Jason gets his dad's bloody red hood, and Tim gets nothing to remind him he put his parents at risk and drove them off.

Whatever happens you can bet it has more to do with Snyder's focus on Bruce's family. I really wish he wasn't so dead set on re-writing the Wayne history. Wayne family history is usually the most boring part of any Batman story.

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    Lobdell promised us that Jason will give Joker the worst beating he's ever received, and he'll do it with a crowbar.
    I wish I could care. I don't even know how you judge the severity of a drawn beating. More graphic? More blood? Sounds like just more of what I'm already tired of. Hasn't Joker already been beaten into full-body traction before? Is he going to lose a limb this time? Become quadriplegic? Beaten until brain damaged?

But I'm not a fan of the Saw or Hostel movies, so maybe I am no longer the target audience for modern Batman comics.

See everyone thinks it's a head, so there is no way Snyder will let it be a head.
    Maybe it's Joker's unit.

That's what this story is missing! A shaded but gory fellatial reference!

"Bon appetit, Batman, darling...." (rollseyes)

Quote Originally Posted by stk View Post
    I wish I could care. I don't even know how you judge the severity of a drawn beating. More graphic? More blood? Sounds like just more of what I'm already tired of. Hasn't Joker already been beaten into full-body traction before? Is he going to lose a limb this time? Become quadriplegic? Beaten until brain damaged?

But I'm not a fan of the Saw or Hostel movies, so maybe I am no longer the target audience for modern Batman comics.
    I feel the same way. We've already seen Jason beat Joker with a crowbar in Under the Hood, haven't we?

I'm not following any of the tie ins on this. The main story is already disappointment enough.
    Last edited by ispacehead; 01-24-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Lobdell promised us that Jason will give Joker the worst beating he's ever received, and he'll do it with a crowbar. But because Lobdell said it and not Snyder I'm guessing it happens in TT #16 next week and not the big finale.
    Wish I could care,but been there done that and the end result is still Jason getting owned eventually.

See everyone thinks it's a head, so there is no way Snyder will let it be a head. Alfred's head is the obvious conclusion, but Snyder only does "twist" endings, and has already promised us one. I would love it if it was Arkham's head and Joker was protecting his king because Jeremiah figured out who Bruce was.

But right now I'm thinking it has something to do with their parents. Babs was being forced to do the unthinkable and marry Joker to save her mom, Damian was being forced to kill his father, Joker was teasing Jason about his father and mother, Dick's circus and past with his parents is being destroyed (not that the Owls hadn't already done that) and is beat by the little girl that reminds him of himself, and Tim was being forced to watch his "kids" destroy his town. So I think in the continuing horror theme, it will be the body part of a parent on each platter. Dick's and Bruce will both have their parents rotting corpse hands holding each other, Damian will see a bloody utility belt, Babs gets her dad's hand and wedding ring, Jason gets his dad's bloody red hood, and Tim gets nothing to remind him he put his parents at risk and drove them off.

Whatever happens you can bet it has more to do with Snyder's focus on Bruce's family. I really wish he wasn't so dead set on re-writing the Wayne history. Wayne family history is usually the most boring part of any Batman story.
    You are on to something actually, there was a tease by Booth (or was Rapmund?) of a page of TT 16 in which Tim and Jason's fathers showed tied in Joker's 'maze'.