From the FANTASTIC 'The Amazing Adventures of Puny Parker' series made by Vitor Cafaggi:

More HERE. (It's worth the click, trust me.)
    WARNING: Above post may contain mild to extreme sarcasm, odd humor, spoilers, lots of speculation, highly opinionated material, misspelled words, traces of caffeine addiction, full frontal nudity*, too many smileys and other possibly brain damaging things. Reader discretion is advised.
    *Ok, maybe not that one.

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rere View Post
    More HERE. (It's worth the click, trust me.)
    OMG, what a wonderful find! Thanks Rere. Little MJ in her "Face it, tiger!" threads is so damn adorable-

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled Mutie View Post
    OMG, what a wonderful find! Thanks Rere. Little MJ in her "Face it, tiger!" threads is so damn adorable-
    Isn't it just completely awesome?

Vitor Cafaggi is a brazilian artist who happens to be a huge fan of Spidey, and this whole series is just a true and inspiring ode of love to the character. In 140 comic strips you can see all the little details of someone who is a fan as well as a connoisseur of the Spidey mythology. And the fact that only the strips where MJ appears have colors on them, while all the rest is grayish because she's out of Peter's life, say tons about his love for MJ as well.

I'm a huge fan of this adorable series. It's a true labour of love.

Here's three more:

WARNING: Above post may contain mild to extreme sarcasm, odd humor, spoilers, lots of speculation, highly opinionated material, misspelled words, traces of caffeine addiction, full frontal nudity*, too many smileys and other possibly brain damaging things. Reader discretion is advised.
    *Ok, maybe not that one.

Wow! Those are pretty good!
    Be careful when speaking. You create the world around you with your words.

Default The Amazing Adventures of Puny Parker!

Anybody else familiar with this comic strip? I posted some on them on another thread and noticed it seemed something little known.

Its a series created just for fun by Vitor Cafaggi, which chronicles the life of a very young and absolutely adorable Peter Parker.

Here's a few:

And lots more HERE.
    *Ok, maybe not that one.

that last one with the goblins made me LOL hard, now everybody in the office is looking at me like a nut XD

It's an ok web comic. Some of the "song lyrics" comics makes no sense though.
    "And in a few years, some rebellious little kid is going to turn up at your school with me on his t-shirt. 'Cyclops was right.'"

Isn't it just completely awesome?

Vitor Cafaggi is a brazilian artist who happens to be a huge fan of Spidey, and this whole series is just a true and inspiring ode of love to the character. In 140 comic strips you can see all the little details of someone who is a fan as well as a connoisseur of the Spidey mythology. And the fact that only the strips where MJ appears have colors on them, while all the rest is grayish because she's out of Peter's life, say tons about his love for MJ as well.

I'm a huge fan of this adorable series. It's a true labour of love.

It does undoubtedly reflect the creator's sincerity! And wowee, Peter's life being gray and bleak without MJ and then bursting into a splash of warm, lively colors once MJ stepped into his life is exactly how I view the Ditko and Romita years respectively.

And this?-

Probably the best thing I have seen in quiet some time. I just read the Young Avengers debut issue which was super cool(and super recommended! MJ's club will soon be featured in the series too!), but these 12 panels actually managed to top that. Nothing gets me like Peter + MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled Mutie View Post
    Probably the best thing I have seen in quiet some time. I just read the Young Avengers debut issue which was super cool(and super recommended! MJ's club will soon be featured in the series too!), but these 12 panels actually managed to top that. Nothing gets me like Peter + MJ.
    Does seem to perfectly capture the essence of their relationship, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Thompson View Post
    Does seem to perfectly capture the essence of their relationship, doesn't it?
    Beautifully so.

I also love how this creator gets that in order to keep the relationship lively and healthy, you have to maintain a cast of secondary/tertiary characters MJ can interact with when Peter's not around, like Aunt Anna and Gail. The only reason why their marriage appeared to get dreary was because the couple were so isolated and began to grow incredibly self-involved once all of their friends and family began to drop dead/fade into obscurity.

Then there is his own BND version:

...I really love this strips.
    *Ok, maybe not that one.

Then there is his own BND version:

...I really love this strips.
    Brilliant!