Ok, if you're in here, you're going to get a little spoiled. If you don't want to be spoiled, flee! Flee for your sanity!
- Kate & Noh in Outer Space. Music, dancing, Skrulls. We've all seen it.
- Teddy is hero-ing, masquerading as Spidey, lame quips included.
- At home, Wiccan is waiting. Teddy's caught on tape. OHNOES.
- Wiccan goes a bit emo.
- Teddy does what we've been waiting several years for him to do and MANS THE HECK UP.
- Cue awesome speech.
- Wiccan decides to be the best boyfriend in every universe and starts casting a spell.
- Waitress sass.
- Loki clearly has MYSTICAL GOOGLE ALERTS for "WICCAN DOING SOMETHING STUPID!"
- The word "Terribad" is used, most appropriately.
- MAC arrives, and threatens to kick Loki's head off.
- Wiccan is looking through the multiverses for Teddy's mum.
- Loki is trying not to get punched to the moon.
- Teddy heads to the roof and confronts MAC. Loki scarpers.
- Wiccan has done it.
- REUNION. AWW.
- Is everything well?
- Is it buggery.
What's to love?
Everything. Teddy's reality check for Wiccan (proving he's a real boy, Swash!), Loki's waitress sass, Kate & Noh's interlude (though we've seen it before, it's still amazing), and MAC's arrival on the scene.
No doubt the last page will have one or two people crowing about death and stuff, but I implore those people to WAIT AND SEE. Don't fly off the handle and run around spouting doom and gloom.
Is there anything not to love?
One of the previous early reviews noted that a character had somehow changed and how hardcore fans might not appreciate that so much. But the only changes are Kate and Teddy taking control of their lives and what's important to them - standing up for themselves and how they feel. If you've got a problem with that, then I don't know what to say.
Things to note?
Teddy sleeps with a giant Captain America poster above his bed. Is Cap a Marvel Universe gay icon, exceeded in popularity and impact only by Dazzler?