Default East of West = Goodness!

Am I the only one pumped for Hickman's East of West?

You know the series you see in previews that look cool but you say "aw, I'll grab it later on in trade or on the cheap and 5 months" then the series is a hit and the #1 issue is on fleabay for $20. I think East of West will be like that and I am excited to read it.

Yeah! Woohoo! EAST OF WEST!

......what's east of west?

Does look like it has potential, I know it features a guy on a motorcycle in a post apocalyptic wasteland. Though my man JD (Judge Dredd) has mined that gold quite a bit, shall see what Hickman brings to that subgenre
    DROKK IT!!

It definitely looks like the sort of Hickman series I will dig (as apposed to the Hickman I do not dig).

So, looking forward too it.

I'm on the fence with this one. I may pick it up but I'd kinda like a bit more info (interviews, previews) on it before I do.
    ASM, ELEKTRA, SILVERSURFER, DAREDEVIL, MOONKNIGHT, SHEHULK, FANTASTIC FOUR, MM, INVINCIBLE, INVINCIBLEU, MANHATTAN PR, E OF W, BLACKSCIENCE, BEDLAM, VELVET, TWD, SAGA, Mignolaverse, MASSIVE, MIND MGMT

Yes it caught my eye from the moment it was announced.
    KingConan|Hellboy|BlackScience|EastOfWest|Fatale|L azarus|Prophet|Saga|Umbral|Velvet|Harbinger|Rai|Unity|XO
    ASW|Batman|GL+C|JL+U|RL|SwampThing|WonderWoman
    _ N U Avengers|Cap|DD|MK|Thor

my LCBS told me about this yesterday when I went in to pick up my books.
    I have become a big Hickman fan of late and this one looks sweet.

I am so excited for this! I have really become a fan of Hickman recently. His work on Avengers has really made me pay more attention to him. His pacing builds the kind of dynamic that I enjoy reading in comics. I really hope that it doesn't disappoint.

I'm going to give this one a try as well. Hickman is such a good writer he had me reading both his FF books and I don't even care for FF.
    Pull List: Transformers RID, Darth Vader, Superior Spiderman, Forever Evil, Injustice: Gods Amoung Us 2.