Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

I had a suspicion that the baby might be Zeus himself reborn but now I'm not sure they will go that direction.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    And your idea that she lost her neck to CLytemenstra is a good one--I'm just thinking that she may have lost it to Lennox instead (and that she may be a twnetnieth-century daughter of Zeus, though perhaps with some parallels or an ancestral link to the original Cassandra.
    However, wouldn't the First Born be able to tell she was family? (I am only guessing he wouldn't be too happy about finding any)

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    However, wouldn't the First Born be able to tell she was family? (I am only guessing he wouldn't be too happy about finding any)
    I don't know--in WW 5, Poseidon can initially only tell that Wonder Woman is more than an Amazon; not until she tells him she's part of his family can he sniff the scent of Zeus on her. If the First Born can't tell even as much as Poseidon could, that could be written off as an effect of his not having been around his family (or anyone else) for 7000 years; maybe his sniffer is rusty. Or maybe Cassandra has taken some kind of precaution.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slvn View Post
    I don't know--in WW 5, Poseidon can initially only tell that Wonder Woman is more than an Amazon; not until she tells him she's part of his family can he sniff the scent of Zeus on her. If the First Born can't tell even as much as Poseidon could, that could be written off as an effect of his not having been around his family (or anyone else) for 7000 years; maybe his sniffer is rusty. Or maybe Cassandra has taken some kind of precaution.
    Emptied an entire canister of Axe :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    I'm really enjoying this run but am a little confused about why her powers seem nerfed compared to the other books she's in.
    I would say Azz is concentrating more on an intricate story, and not really creating that many instances to show off how great her powers are. There've been a few moments, but this isnt being written like the other books, (like JLA for instance, which I find to be a bit juvenile) and as the writer said when it started, would be done more like a suspense or "horror" book than a super-hero one...