Default Lasso transformation in JL15

If someone already mentioned this, sorry for being out of the loop...

but I was flipping through JL15 and noticed that when Supes and Diana spring into action, he tears off his civies, but her lasso seems to facilitate the transformation between WW and "casual" Diana, a la Silver Age Wondy's lasso transformation. Interesting to see, and I always thought this way worked better in comics than the spin from the tv show did in comics....

Yet another avenue of DIana explored in a comic not her own....

M

Some people say they hate how Diana is written in Justice League and although she's very imperfect there, I like her a lot.

I like the lasso transformation.Glad they brought it back.

Also, I must be incredibly slow because I didn't notice it was Lasso transformation lol!

Agreed, for her comic book adventures I preferred the lasso transformation.

Although, it'd be pretty amazing to see that happen on screen somewhere. With technology being what it is today, I'm sure they could FX it.

I quite liked that :D :D I've only seen the laso transformation in 1 old issue of Wonder Woman from the 70's, can someone refer me to some where this is featured more? I'd like to make a little scrap book about it :P

Where does the lasso go after Diana changes to civilian clothes? What if someone steals the lasso? She can't don her uniform anymore? Enquiring minds wanna know!

Quote Originally Posted by Manazon View Post
    I quite liked that :D :D I've only seen the laso transformation in 1 old issue of Wonder Woman from the 70's, can someone refer me to some where this is featured more? I'd like to make a little scrap book about it :P
    It's in a ton of issues from the early 70s to the mid 80s when the series ended...

M

Quote Originally Posted by Lafanboy View Post
    Where does the lasso go after Diana changes to civilian clothes? What if someone steals the lasso? She can't don her uniform anymore? Enquiring minds wanna know!
    AT least back in the Silver/Bronze age it used to hang invisibly from her hip in her civilian guise...
    These days, since we really know nothing about the new WW, we don't really have any idea...lol
    M

Quote Originally Posted by Lafanboy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Olivera View Post
    It's invisible. U can read about it on WW #226 if u can get a back copy. She lost it and had to scramble on the floor for it in the middle of a crowd while Hephaestus was creating mischief.

Ps: the above caption is not from 226.

It's invisible. U can read about it on WW #226 if u can get a back copy. She lost it and had to scramble on the floor for it in the middle of a crowd while Hephaestus was creating mischief.

Ps: the above caption is not from 226.
    Poor Diana. Always having to endure the whims of immature gods. Lol

I have the issue where that appears, but are there any other issues where she transforms with the lasso like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Manazon View Post
    I have the issue where that appears, but are there any other issues where she transforms with the lasso like that?
    She transformed like that in the 70's. Basically any given issue that you find where she needs to transform into Wonder Woman you will see it doing it with the lasso. Particularly in issue 226-227. Shortly after that, they moved the comic to the Earth-2 Wonder Woman where she changed like Lynda Carter by spinning around, but they did this to match the TV Show which was going on at that time.

PS: Here, I dug another one up for you of the lasso trans...

Last edited by RMAN63; 01-25-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Why can't the lasso turn into something like bracelet or a necklace something she can't still use. Like even in that mode she can still use it as a lasso.