Page 40 of 156 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by midnightnaps View Post
    http://twitpic.com/c83bz9

It's the Jim Cheung issue #5 variant cover. Commence squee.
    Saw it on Tumblr. I like it, but it does remind me why Cheung's faces get a lot of criticism.

Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

I've missed Cheung drawing the YA more than I thought.

MACs face is ridiculously adorable for some reason in that cover. Also whats happening with Loki? Did Wiccan just decide that reincarnated Gods of Mischief make really comfy seats?

one hundred ways to die Centipede Damascus's Avatar

Ha, Cheung really cheated with Kate and MAC there, putting them all the way in the back like that. Kate's legs seem to have disappeared somehwere behind Hulkling. Still, it's a really pretty cover.

I love the drawing but I gotta admit, it took me a second to realise that was Noh-Varr and not a gueststarring Speed.
    "I like reading about the JGS sometimes. It reminds me when The Three Stooges masqueraded as professors." - godzilla2099

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I love the drawing but I gotta admit, it took me a second to realise that was Noh-Varr and not a gueststarring Speed.
    Love the cover... but I didn't even realise it WASN'T Speed until you pointed it out! That said, the pose is fantastic for everyone, love MAC and KidLoki on the floor. Damn, this comics amazing!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Oh, how I've missed Billy's unkempt hair! <3

Oh wow! That cover is so awesome.
    Cheung should always be the artist for YA. His work is just fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    Surely you mean superior hair.
    But yeah, it's good to see him looking good again.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

HA! Love this!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Saw it on Tumblr. I like it, but it does remind me why Cheung's faces get a lot of criticism.

Not a fan of it. Not saying it's bad, but there is some same face, MAC and Marvel Boy look a little younger than they are, and where the hell is Kate's lower half.

Quote Originally Posted by AnarCHris View Post
    Not a fan of it. Not saying it's bad, but there is some same face, MAC and Marvel Boy look a little younger than they are, and where the hell is Kate's lower half.
    The fact that Noh-Varr looks like a twelve year old in it is the biggest criticism, aside from Cheung's tendency to make almost every face look the same.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

The fact that Noh-Varr looks like a twelve year old in it is the biggest criticism, aside from Cheung's tendency to make almost every face look the same.
    The fact that ALL of them look like they're twelve is not good. (Except Loki, that is.) And Kate does have legs, they're just behind Hulkling's (you can kinda see them) but it's still weird.

All in all, not really a fan of the cover. Except the Loki part, that part's great, but everyone else... not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    I can't wait for the eventual scene in Young Avengers where Billy will sweat out or get dunked in a liquid and ruin his gel. Unkempt hair galore!

As for the cover, Billy has the same colour 3DS I do, and Cheung can only draw 12 year old faces. It's creepy.
    Stand high long enough and your lightning will come

It looks like Speed cosplaying Noh-Varr, and I'm sure that's a concept that has Kieron Frost doubled-over in the giggles. NO HATE K-FROST, JUST SAYIN BRO, YOU HAVE SOME STRONG FEELS!

Quote Originally Posted by junesdisco View Post
    The fact that ALL of them look like they're twelve is not good. (Except Loki, that is.) And Kate does have legs, they're just behind Hulkling's (you can kinda see them) but it's still weird.

All in all, not really a fan of the cover. Except the Loki part, that part's great, but everyone else... not so much.
    Yeah, I'll admit Loki and looks fine, as does Billy. Kate would get great if her lower half was correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twil View Post
    I can't wait for the eventual scene in Young Avengers where Billy will sweat out or get dunked in a liquid and ruin his gel. Unkempt hair galore!

As for the cover, Billy has the same colour 3DS I do, and Cheung can only draw 12 year old faces. It's creepy.
    And Hawkeye, not the Hawkguy, and I have the same bow! THIS IS A FUN GAME TO PLAY YOU GUYS!

People ask me why I love Kate so much.

Do I really need words?

From here.