Page 20 of 156 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Someone call a necromancer.
    I. Just. Died.
    We don't need any more black magic!

Did you send your piece in?

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Did you send your piece in?
    I sent in one of mine, but by the time I had, KG had already posted a new note saying that he'd received enough and didn't need any more.
    ah well.
    maybe next time.
    Did you send anything in, Manx?
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    I sent in one of mine, but by the time I had, KG had already posted a new note saying that he'd received enough and didn't need any more.
    ah well.
    maybe next time.
    Did you send anything in, Manx?
    That kind of stinks. But hey like you said, Maybe next time! And they could still have gotten and seen the e-mail anyway.

Yeah, I sent it that MAC sketchy doodle I did and that Kate Bishop piece. Neither of them all that good but hey, it can't hurt.

I'd just like to point out that the Avengers Assemble Annual #1 Preview, seen on the CBR main page, adresses the Young Avengers (Billy, Tommy, Jonas) and their relationship to the Vision, including the question of whether or not he is in any way related to Billy and Tommy. It is unknown if this will be explored further in the issue but it's worth a look.

What time did KG post the update, announcing they'd had their fill??
    I sent in 2 pieces, one of which has already been posted here, and on tumblr thanks to Lady_Alternate.

gasp.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile Kangaroo View Post
    I'd just like to point out that the Avengers Assemble Annual #1 Preview, seen on the CBR main page, adresses the Young Avengers (Billy, Tommy, Jonas) and their relationship to the Vision, including the question of whether or not he is in any way related to Billy and Tommy. It is unknown if this will be explored further in the issue but it's worth a look.
    Ouch. He really does have a hate on for Wanda, eh?

I guess hoping he'd come around is out of the question now. I hope the issue ends with him going to see her...or something.

I'm super stoked for that issue though! I just hope that it's setting him up for more appearances. The Marvel U is sadly lacking Vision right now.

And, I'm glad it finally spells out for new readers what I've been trying to say all along.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

I am glad that it's being addressed. I'm cautiously optimistic about the issue

Let's hope at least the two can mend bridges, and also Vision can find a way to extend what young Vision was feeling about Cassie to Scott and maybe help him some too. I'd like that.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    And, I'm glad it finally spells out for new readers what I've been trying to say all along.
    Does it, though? It seems pretty clear from the preview that Vision is saying there's no connection between the two sets of twins, as the first set never really existed.

Carol says she thinks they're connected, but of the two I'm going to go with the guy with the personal involvement sitting and doing intense personnel research, rather than the well meaning friend.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Also, Lauren / callmekitto brings up a far more important issue.

Omg, Kate's side-eye at Noh.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

I don't know if I got this done in time. I went hardcore for a solid 3 hours after work and managed to email it around 6:30 Midwest/USA time in the afternoon. I hope it managed to make it and is up for consideration among the many many applicants.
    But, uh....yea. I chose these 3 simply because of my familiarity with them. I hope some people like it. If you don't, feel free to spare my tender ego.

cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Thumbs up

I asked Cullen about who he wanted to include in Fearless Defenders; but didn't end up using and he said Kate Bishop! THRILLED her star is rising; so many writers want her on their cast!

SWEET! More Billy goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post

AH-MAY-ZING!!!! :) I love Teddy putting an extra "0" on his score! :D
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

I don't know if I got this done in time. I went hardcore for a solid 3 hours after work and managed to email it around 6:30 Midwest/USA time in the afternoon. I hope it managed to make it and is up for consideration among the many many applicants.
    But, uh....yea. I chose these 3 simply because of my familiarity with them. I hope some people like it. If you don't, feel free to spare my tender ego.
    Beautiful work, as always. I'm 100% certain if it doesn't make it into next issue, it'll be in the third issue. It's too good to ignore.
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Does it, though? It seems pretty clear from the preview that Vision is saying there's no connection between the two sets of twins, as the first set never really existed.

Carol says she thinks they're connected, but of the two I'm going to go with the guy with the personal involvement sitting and doing intense personnel research, rather than the well meaning friend.
    Vision clearly missed the Bendis retcon, as he seems to be towing the same line Wanda herself used up until Bendis came along (that the kids were not real, but tricks of the devil).

I dunno. I'll save comment until I've read the issue. I'm pretty sure he's mistaken here and warm hugs and tearful reunions result. Like...99% sure. He just missed some vital information when Tony rebuilt him.
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Omg, Kate's side-eye at Noh.
    She's just returning the side-eye Noh-Varr was giving her in the Billy gam judging. LOL! Great piece, LA. Thanks for sharing.

OMG. I hate you Yannapryde. How did you finish such awesomeness in just 3 hours??? Again, great job in capturing their personalities also.