Default Did Batman ever catch this Serial Killer?

This will probably take one of this forums most hardcore Batfans to answer since it was so long ago, but...

In Batman 414 Bats is hunting a serial killer and the next issues are part of the Millennium crossover,Then Jason and Dicks first meeting and then it goes into Ten Nights of the Beast. At the end of 414 Batman swears to avenge a woman named Kate by finding her killer, was this story ever continued? If so what issue would i need to see how this turned out.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Batfan1971; 01-22-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Issues 421 and 422.

421 has a cover of a blonde woman with blood on her face, and a shadow, too.

422 has Batman holding a knife. Close-up.

Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    Issues 421 and 422.

422 has Batman holding a knife. Close-up.
    Wow, Thanks for the quick answer. I bought 414 years ago and never found anything else releated to it. Hopefully i can pick those two up on comixolgy.

Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    Issues 421 and 422.

Correction: A CORPSE of a "blonde woman", dumped in dumpster, as part of the overlying themes of Bats 414, 421-422 involves the slashing of young women, placing them in dumpsters, perhaps not onlyjust killing them, but attempting to undignify them, as "trash". Most unsettlingly creepy, in my opinion, which is why, even if I ever do attempt to collect a full run of Batman, that cover / issue shall be the exception, even though I have #414 and #422 anyways.

Other than that, is it just me, or is that "corpse" on the #421 cover resembes Kate Babcock's, the said woman in #414, when she was "found" by Batman?

I remember reading #414 and also never read the conclusion to that sub-plot about the dumpster killings.

I didn't get the issue right when it came out, but this was when major retailers like Toys R Us would sell packaged 3-packs of recent Batman comics with a cardboard backing that could be cut out into individual trading cards (Does anyone else remember those?). I think I got a three-pack of Batman #414-416 and remember reading the first meeting between Dick Grayson and Jason Todd. That was the first Nightwing story I ever read and the first time I learned that Dick Grayson wasn't Robin anymore.
    DC: Batwoman, Wonder Woman.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Hawkeye.
    Creator-Owned: Fables, Fatale, Saga.

Quote Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
    Other than that, is it just me, or is that "corpse" on the #421 cover resembes Kate Babcock's, the said woman in #414, when she was "found" by Batman?
    IIRC the killer had a "type", so several of the victims looked alike.

That was an interesting storyline - one of the early indicators of where Starlin was headed with Jason Todd's characterization. Sadly none of those issues are, as of yet, available on comixology.