BANNED

Default Composite Cyclops & Wolverine Vs The Destroyer Armour

The reason I'm posting this is because I literally just dreamt this up, having fallen asleep in the bath of all places.

One being - a merged individual, comprised of Cyclops and Wolverine with all the powers they've ever displayed (optic blasts, healing factor, adamantium skeleton and claws, portion of the Phoenix force/Dark Phoenix powers, superhuman senses, a level of superhuman strength and agility, good hand to hand skills) - goes up against the Destroyer Armour with Loki in control.

1) The composite is not stacked.
    2) The composite is stacked.

This include those times Cyclops has been used as a vessel for blasting out his own son's powers or the collected defiance of a world at the Celestials and shit like that?

Your Ice Cream Man Captain Morgan's Avatar

Well, both have become Dark Phoenix at one point or another. Logan also has the planet busting Phoenix Gun, and is basically Apocalaypse in AoA now to boot? Does the Destroyer fly, dimension hop, and all that jazz?

Honestly, I want to say they take this just by virtue of 2 on 1, but can even the power of Dark Phoenix hurt the Destroyer?

I'm going to assume this is Comic Destroyer right?

Because even their base selves could pimpslap the EMH version.

That said, AoA Logan is Apoc now? What happened there?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Veteran Member

I also remember that one time in which Wolverine got the powers of Iron Fist, Brother Voodoo, Strange and dunno who else and was sent forth to battle Agamotto.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    This include those times Cyclops has been used as a vessel for blasting out his own son's powers or the collected defiance of a world at the Celestials and shit like that?
    Everything. If that makes it a stomp, it wasn't intentional. I only did it because it, quite literally, came to me in a dream. I don't know everything these guys have done - what I did know made it potentially quite close.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Honestly, I want to say they take this just by virtue of 2 on 1, but can even the power of Dark Phoenix hurt the Destroyer?
    Just to clarify, they are 1 being here.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I'm going to assume this is Comic Destroyer right?

Because even their base selves could pimpslap the EMH version.
    Default Destroyer version. 616. What makes you think it would be the EMH version?

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Stewart View Post
    Everything. If that makes it a stomp, it wasn't intentional. I only did it because it, quite literally, came to me in a dream. I don't know everything these guys have done - what I did know made it potentially quite close.

Just to clarify, they are 1 being here.

Default Destroyer version. 616. What makes you think it would be the EMH version?
    I don't know. Just random post. Anyway....I'd imagine with all their upgrades and other selves+the phoenix force, they should be capable of giving it a good fight.
    How good is Loki with the armor?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

It's veering thereby into stomp territory, yeah.

but can even the power of Dark Phoenix hurt the Destroyer?
    Well, King Thor (aka the Thor that actually used the Odinpower for anything worth a damn) straight up decapitated the thing, so, yeah, with all that shit they should be fairly skyfathery.