Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    Because Loki is the god of LIES and evil in the Marvel Norse pantheon? And you fell for his lies.

Please do NOT start blaming Sif. It's misogynistic, ugly, and simply wrong. Loki made his own bed. Loki earned every bit of familial feelings he got.

Also, please do not conflate the various versions of Loki. Movie Loki isn't comic book Loki or cartoon Loki. Pick ONE to talk about.
    loki isnt the god of lies, he is the god of mischief. ther is a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    I don't think they are from tumblr, though they probably lurk there. But, yes, it's the same trolling crap.
    I surely hope so, but all "arguments" and staff look frighteningly like ones I have unfortunately witnessed there while checking a link given by friend of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by banbi View Post
    Sif is not a special snowflake.. she's not the messiah for girls.
    brunhilde has more personality.
    You're mixing your religions. There aren't any messiahs in Marvel's Norse pantheon.

Brunhilde? You mean Valkyrie? She of the multiple personalities?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NaD_80.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	107631
    Sif is very responsible for hurting that little girl on JIM --Sif is very responsible for that also hurting a defenseless child is not a very warrior-like attitude).

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
    I surely hope so, but all "arguments" and staff look frighteningly like ones I have unfortunately witnessed there while checking a link given by friend of mine.
    They are all reading some 'review' or essay some loon wrote about Blood Brothers and how it proved Loki was a misunderstood saint. Any second now, one of them will bring up how horrible Sif was for POINTING, and that's why she deserved to be chained up and tortured. Some really misogynistic stuff.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NaD_80.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	107631
    Sif is very responsible for hurting that little girl on JIM --Sif is very responsible for that also hurting a defenseless child is not a very warrior-like attitude).
    She has done it while under the spell that altered her personality. Please do not use scans without context.

Quote Originally Posted by gazarth View Post
    loki isnt the god of lies, he is the god of mischief. ther is a difference
    In the Marvel Norse pantheon, he's referred to as the god of lies, as well as mischief, and madness.

http://www.comicvine.com/loki/29-4324/

She has done it while under the spell that altered her personality. Please do not use scans without context.
    But it is her fault she wanted to spell.
    the Berserker Spell,"did not excuse that she has violated a child.

Post that page where Loki is abusing that child that dared to speak up against him, in Blood Brothers.

Only you believe that. The rest of us understand Sif wasn't herself.

Yep, to be able to defend what she loves.
    She didn't violate that girl. She just didn't do anything to prevent the harm that was done while girl didn't done what was expected of her -in this case -catch that sword.

Yep, to be able to defend what she loves.
    She didn't violate that girl. She just didn't do anything to prevent the harm that was done while girl didn't done what was expected of her -in this case -catch that sword.
    with eyes closed?

Yes, Loki can be sympathetic at times. He can also be a total dick. He is a manipulative bastard, he is a liar, and not only is he that way to everyone else, he's that way to himself. He screws himself over constantly. The tragedy of Loki is the fact that he is locked into this role and no matter what, he cannot change it. He tries to erase his past self and start up a completely new destiny? Nope, goes right back to his old self. He gets the throne? It doesn't matter, he's never, ever going to get what he wants (and I'd argue that he doesn't even know what he wants, at this point, other than to spread chaos because that is what Loki does and nevermind an actual endgame).

He's not a two-dimensional villain, but he's not a sweet innocent kitten who does bad things because Sif was mean to him. Yeah, the guy's got issues and various events in his life (some that he brought on himself, some that he didn't) made him what he is. But that doesn't excuse his actions. It makes them more understandable, but doesn't excuse them.

Also, Sif is awesome. And I guarantee she's going to have to deal with the things she did while under the influence of the Berserker spell.

Let's get back to discussing Thor & Loki Bloodbrothers and leave the personal squabbles and off topic conversations aside or take them to PM please.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Let's get back to discussing Thor & Loki Bloodbrothers and leave the personal squabbles and off topic conversations aside or take them to PM please.
    I do agree with you :)