View Poll Results: If you could pick the members of a new Midnight Sons team, who would they be?

Voters
68. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Morbius

28 41.18%
  • Dr. Strange

30 44.12%
  • Ghost Rider (Blaze)

35 51.47%
  • Ghost Rider (Ketch)

19 27.94%
  • Moon Knight

18 26.47%
  • Werewolf by Night

35 51.47%
  • Jennifer Kale

28 41.18%
  • Brother Voodoo

36 52.94%
  • Scarlet Witch

11 16.18%
  • Satanna

32 47.06%
  • Daimon Hellstrom

34 50.00%
  • Blade

42 61.76%
  • Man-Thing

27 39.71%
  • Black Knight

15 22.06%
  • Other...

25 36.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Whatever happened to Jinx? It'd be cool if he joined the Braddock Academy or something.

Anyway this is hard but, you have to wonder if some of the old Midnight Sons aren't too busy with the Legion of Monsters, also I would rather that Dr. Voodoo played the role of Dr. Strange this time around, seeign as Strange seems to busy with the Avengers:

1. Blade
    2. Ghost Rider
    3. Elsa Bloodstone
    4. Werewolf by Night
    5. Daimon Hellstrom
    6. Black Knight

I figure Spitfire would want to remain on MI:13 doing government work, Hannibal King has vowed never to use his vampiric powers again, Frank Drake has been indefinitely hospitalized, and a bunch of super natural heroes have been divided between MI:13 and the Legion of Monsters. I figure this could have a rotating roster initially, before finally settling to a core few.

I would like to see the original Midnight Sons together once more though....I think they have been marked as the official Midnight Sons, so that would definitely need to be addressed before a new team was assembled.

Blade
    Gargoyle
    Werewolf
    Sepulchre
    Topaz
    Enforcer
    Dead Ringer

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    To put Strange on the team, you'd have to put him under a handicap. Something's interfering with his ability to use magic. The only spells that really work are dark spells and he's afraid of what will happen if he uses too much dark magic. He's mentoring someone else on the team and needs to stay out of the fight for the most part because they need to build experience and confidence. The Bad Guys are so adept at concealing themselves that he just doesn't KNOW who's behind it all, and you can't just go in blasting when most of these demons aren't doing anything particularly evil. The Vishanti don't approve of him being on the team, so he can't work with them openly and can only offer information and subtle help.
    Don't get me wrong, under a great writer it would definitely work. I suppose the same would apply to Ghost Rider as well, him being the powerhouse that he is.

To put Strange on the team, you'd have to put him under a handicap. Something's interfering with his ability to use magic. The only spells that really work are dark spells and he's afraid of what will happen if he uses too much dark magic. He's mentoring someone else on the team and needs to stay out of the fight for the most part because they need to build experience and confidence. The Bad Guys are so adept at concealing themselves that he just doesn't KNOW who's behind it all, and you can't just go in blasting when most of these demons aren't doing anything particularly evil. Theg Vishanti don't approve of him being on the team, so he can't work with them openly and can only offer information and subtle help.
    I'm kind of reluctant to use Strange because, well, I find him kind of dull. Near as I can tell, he usually solves things by floating in front of a trippy background, giving long monologues full of funny words and pointing. I know that's kind of how magic often works in comic books, but I'd still rather go with a character who was more physically inclined.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

To put Strange on the team, you'd have to put him under a handicap. Something's interfering with his ability to use magic. The only spells that really work are dark spells and he's afraid of what will happen if he uses too much dark magic. He's mentoring someone else on the team and needs to stay out of the fight for the most part because they need to build experience and confidence. The Bad Guys are so adept at concealing themselves that he just doesn't KNOW who's behind it all, and you can't just go in blasting when most of these demons aren't doing anything particularly evil. The Vishanti don't approve of him being on the team, so he can't work with them openly and can only offer information and subtle help.
    That is the main reason, why I didnt want to put Strange on this team. He is the supernatural Superman that makes a everyone else redundant.
    GET WELL GEORGE LOPEZ

Personally, I like Strange. He'd bring a certain unity to the team I think, the way Captain America does to the Avengers, only with less presence I suppose. It just feels right, if that makes any sense. He could also be the team's moral compass when you think about it. With so many potential loose cannons, it might be good to have a guy like Strange to keep them in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Huthaifa View Post
    That is the main reason, why I didnt want to put Strange on this team. He is the supernatural Superman that makes a everyone else redundant.
    I think Hellstorm can work well in the Strange role for a Midnight Sons team, he can be the force the pulls the team together, but he's just a bit more of a prick about it. In my version it would probably Hellstorm and Kale who do the recruiting, Hellstorm as the powerful mysterious dick, and Kale as the "good cop", as they teleport around the world talking to the other team members. The two spellcasters would be the core members, the other ones could rotate in and out a bit. Damn, this would be fun to write! Marvel, get on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagreus View Post
    I think Hellstorm can work well in the Strange role for a Midnight Sons team, he can be the force the pulls the team together, but he's just a bit more of a prick about it. In my version it would probably Hellstorm and Kale who do the recruiting, Hellstorm as the powerful mysterious dick, and Kale as the "good cop", as they teleport around the world talking to the other team members. The two spellcasters would be the core members, the other ones could rotate in and out a bit. Damn, this would be fun to write! Marvel, get on this.
    Hellstrom has such an awesome personality. Him and Kale would be great fun to read.

Hellcat (Leader)
    Dr. Druid
    Cloak
    Dagger
    Terror
    Satana
    Man-Thing