Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Electro is the most dangerous Spidey villain.
    In Ends of Earth he was nearly unbeateble.
    He said it himself i don't need anyone to beed these jojo's .

To bad Thor was there.

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

It's obviously Mysterio.

Take all his devices for dispensing hallucinogenics and fill them with anthrax or what have you.
    Bad news everyone...

Senior Member FirestormTheNuclearMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EuphemismForSex View Post
    It's obviously Mysterio.

Take all his devices for dispensing hallucinogenics and fill them with anthrax or what have you.

So you are suggesting make Mysterio a Bioterrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    One of the things I've noticed about Spidey's villains is the ones with the most dangerous powersets either aren't too bright or don't have the ambition and settle for petty crimes...I'm telling you, if Octavius had Sandman's powers, he'd rule the world in a week.
    Villains that should be transplanted to Spider-Man's world are:

Taskmaster
    Abomination
    Omega Red
    Mystique
    Shadowking
    Red Skull
    Baron Zemo

One of the things I've noticed about Spidey's villains is the ones with the most dangerous powersets either aren't too bright or don't have the ambition and settle for petty crimes...I'm telling you, if Octavius had Sandman's powers, he'd rule the world in a week.
    I consider that almost like a safety by the writers. Plenty of Spider-Man villains could do way more damage than they usually do, but something-be it lack of resources, empathy, or pure stupidity- can't do it.

Even when they all team-up with each other, they can't really accomplish much for whatever reason. Another problem is, at this point, they all just feel too friendly with each other. It never feels like a serious team-up anymore so much as a few guys getting together for a week of fun, merriment, and a few weeks in a hospital/prison room.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I consider that almost like a safety by the writers. Plenty of Spider-Man villains could do way more damage than they usually do, but something-be it lack of resources, empathy, or pure stupidity- can't do it.

Even when they all team-up with each other, they can't really accomplish much for whatever reason. Another problem is, at this point, they all just feel too friendly with each other. It never feels like a serious team-up anymore so much as a few guys getting together for a week of fun, merriment, and a few weeks in a hospital/prison room.
    Exactly Sandman if he was as frigid as Sabretooth Spider Man would be dead so would Mary Jane, and others.

Screwball!

When he's in Goblin mode, Norman Osborn. You are thinking small... A villain can fight Peter or play a few small head games with him all day long. Norman will destroy you mentally, emotionally, then hire your entire rogues gallery to hunt you down, THEN kill you himself... If that's not the most dangerous, I don't know what is...

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    When he's in Goblin mode, Norman Osborn. You are thinking small... A villain can fight Peter or play a few small head games with him all day long. Norman will destroy you mentally, emotionally, then hire your entire rogues gallery to hunt you down, THEN kill you himself... If that's not the most dangerous, I don't know what is...
    While we did see sorta the best of Osborn in Dark Reign, we also saw the worst. He was just too crazy...

While we did see sorta the best of Osborn in Dark Reign, we also saw the worst. He was just too crazy...
    It's weird but I think that the Goblin personality is crazy. Norman's kind of an ass, but he's not that crazy... He goes a little far, but I think that his intentions were misplaced. He had good intentions for the country in a way. He just did shady stuff to reach his end point...

Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by DV1Band View Post
    It's weird but I think that the Goblin personality is crazy. Norman's kind of an ass, but he's not that crazy... He goes a little far, but I think that his intentions were misplaced. He had good intentions for the country in a way. He just did shady stuff to reach his end point...
    And there's the fact that all of the villains he worked with were more or less taking bets to see how fast he would crack. In fact, that was Loki's plan. No one outside of the lower level thugs really respected Osborn to begin with. In fact, most Spiderman villains seem to stick together for this very reason, that they're jokes to the rest of the super villain community.

With this in mind, you need a villain who is a Spiderman villain, but who can demand respect from others.

Anyone villain but Ock has the potential in my opinion. Ock will always be a loser

Calypso. She just won't die.
    "Kryptonite-laced nail polish. Isn't it too divine? Under all that steel, just a man."
    -- Cheetah, Batman: The Brave and the Bold

And there's the fact that all of the villains he worked with were more or less taking bets to see how fast he would crack. In fact, that was Loki's plan. No one outside of the lower level thugs really respected Osborn to begin with. In fact, most Spiderman villains seem to stick together for this very reason, that they're jokes to the rest of the super villain community.

With this in mind, you need a villain who is a Spiderman villain, but who can demand respect from others.
    I think Tombstone coud be in that list as a Crime Boss. Brawn and brains.
    Shocker He was able to create his costume in Prison that I think you could put equal to what Tony Stark creating the first Iron Man suit in a cave in the Iron Man movie. He's to smart I think for other super villains. He should have activites that is making money in unethical ways.