Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Valiant Comics - A bigger resurrection than thought? (Possible new toy line)

David Vonner has tweeted this picture;

http://instagram.com/p/Ur6VcnmEt9

It certainly looks like Valiant Comics' Bloodshot. Could this be the start of a new Valiant Comics toy line?

If so it means the return of Valiant is a lot bigger than originally thought. Good on them.

Looks like The Comedian.
    "The Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker side of the Doctor’s nature. Somewhere between his 12th and final incarnation."

Could be anything, really. I do know that the VALIANT CEO was spotted talking to a toy line rep at NYCC, and even asked a fan what he would like to see in terms of collectibles. They do have a trading card line coming out, so you never know.
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Valeyard View Post
    Looks like The Comedian.
    The Comedian is coming from Mattel. They are releasing a whole line on Watchmen.

Yeah, I'd say that's Bloodshot. I'm pretty sure I can see a faint circle in the shadow of his chest.

Here's hoping for a Shadowman figure!
    Oversized Hardcover Videos!
    Latest uploads - The Planetary Omnibus, Invisibles Deluxe, Before Watchmen: Nite/Owl Dr Manhattan, Wasteland Apocalyptic Edition

That sword and the figure being bareback, does look a lot like Bloodshot. The words underneath "getting ready to shake up the world...again", is something VALIANT would say to promote their figures.
    New Avengers*Unity* Shadowman* RAI* TRANSFORMERS* MILES MORALES

Id love if Valiant would release some resin statues. Just a small number maybe but XO, Bloodshot and Shadowman would be great candidates.

Somebody get that dude a sandwich! He looks emaciated! .
    Free your soul and let it fly....

NEW VALIANT blog is up! Manga4life's Avatar

That certainly looks a lot like Bloodshot, there is even a faint circle on his chest that looks like it could be his red splotch. If Valiant released action figures based on their characters I would be in collector heaven and would buy everyone of them, one can only hope something like this is coming.

Image adjusted for brightness/contrast...You can just make out a darker area (circle?) on the chest:

http://www.valiantfans.com/images/ma..._bloodshot.jpg
    VALIANT, Saga, Chew, Manhattan Projects, Revival, East of West, Locke & Key, Hawkeye, Young Avengers.

Great to see there is a second series, everybody got the first ones right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gilad3.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	107501

^^^
    Those are recent? I've never seen those. When did they come out, the sculpts look new not dated.
    "Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient Beings" - Optimus Prime
    Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CaptainCraig1

I'm just playing a little joke...tee hee!

These are some really well done customs.

Does give you an idea how cool figures could be though

Would love to add some Valiant figures and statues to my collection. Have a few pins, posters, trading cards and the XO Control ring and was always sad never to have gotten figures....

Quote Originally Posted by Trueblade View Post
    Would love to add some Valiant figures and statues to my collection. Have a few pins, posters, trading cards and the XO Control ring and was always sad never to have gotten figures....
    Still shocking to me that through the Shooter years, Acclaim years, etc, that we never got figures...Toys were such a huge business in the 90s and could have given VALIANT an even greater audience at the time.

Some people think a toy line now would be too soon, but if a company is ready and willing to license, why not? The only possible negative would be if they sold so badly they couldn't get another license sold. But anyone making the toys has to know there will be a limited audience. These wouldn't be sold at Toys R Us.