Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    One thing's for sure. This West Coast team is insanely powerful.
    Based on what?
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    Based on what?
    You're right. Anything could happen with Humphries' writing. Thor might just blast them all away. :(

So where would Cassie Lang fit in all this? Ultimates or West Coast Ultimates? I mean she was offered a job but i felt it was implying that she would be on the new team being created.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rhapsody View Post
    So where would Cassie Lang fit in all this? Ultimates or West Coast Ultimates? I mean she was offered a job but i felt it was implying that she would be on the new team being created.
    I'm more bothered about where Scott Lang is. Maybe the Ultimates will have two Giant Men/People on their team.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 01-22-2013 at 01:07 PM.

So Hellcat wasn't a combination of Patsy and Tigra

I wonder if there are Defenders and Avengers teams that are out there doing something

I'm not going to start bashing this issue or Humphries, I really hope his run turns out to be excellent

But I am slightly concerned about new writers just adding new characters for the sake of it and not using old ones or at least explaining what has happened to the old ones. I really really hope Sam explains who Cassie lang is and gives us some background and character development and explains what has happened to Scott Lang. It doesn't have to be intrusive on a story line, it can literally just be one panel. Hickman was very good at doing this and I think that is one of the reasons he was so popular

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rhapsody View Post
    I remember in issue 18.1 Cap assigned Black Widow/Monica to assemble a new team of Ultimates. The West Coast Ultimates are probably the ones from Issue #11 and since Nick Fury is H.Y.D.R.A. now, they probably sent them over to work for H.Y.D.R.A.

I think I would love Deodato's work if it looked less like this.

And more like this

Both pieces done by Deodato. The second piece imho is fantastic, the first is not bad but I don't love it.
    1) Find a bad guy
    2) Be Wolverine
    Bring Back Ultimate Wolverine...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I think I would love Deodato's work if it looked less like this.

And more like this

Both pieces done by Deodato. The second piece imho is fantastic, the first is not bad but I don't love it.

What?!?! Now that's just unfair.

It's as if he was given the two covers to draw and then thought "Alright I'm gonna put all my effort into the 616 cover... as for the Ultimate one... f*** that."
    Bring back Ultimate Doctor Doom