View Poll Results: Who did June attach to the symbiote?

Voters
12. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Ai Apaec… one ‘modification’ wasn’t enough

0 0%
  • Hank Pym (surprise!!!)

0 0%
  • HERSELF!!!!

2 16.67%
  • NO ONE… she’s saving it for Skaar

1 8.33%
  • Ragnarok

0 0%
  • Trickshot... he fires web arrows now!

1 8.33%
  • U.S. Agent… she’s gone “agent venom” on him

8 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Movieartman View Post
    im not reading Dark Avengers, um Seriously Why was venom here, and when did his symbiote leave Flash???
    Its the Venom symbiote from that world. Iron Man captured it from their Spider-Man and Pym removed its higher mental functions.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    "Who has shrunk me? I will kill you all!"
    Bwhahaha! Thats funny.
    Agreed. Shrunken Ai Apaec is hilarious!

im not reading Dark Avengers, um Seriously Why was venom here, and when did his symbiote leave Flash???
    It's an "alternate reality" (of sorts). Jeff Parker has hinted it's not so much another dimension as 616, but altered (Age of X style).

yeah all of apacis lines here where Great , i really gotta start picking up this series
    Oh yes, do read it. Dark Avengers #184 is the jumping on point; for the brand new direction.

really hope not, hope he at least gets annual to die in with a great artist, that can draw his original form as horrorifing as he should be. (Clayton Crain please)
    I would LOVE to see Clay Mann draw Ai Apaec in his original form!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

And how much do you guys want to bet that Ragnarok will wake up after he has regrown his brain (Toxie and Pym removed the cybernetics in his head and induced cellular regeneration) and will take up the hammer of that world's dead Thor that is in the crater in Central Park?

True Superior Spider-Man Kurolegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the Dagman View Post
    And how much do you guys want to bet that Ragnarok will wake up after he has regrown his brain (Toxie and Pym removed the cybernetics in his head and induced cellular regeneration) and will take up the hammer of that world's dead Thor that is in the crater in Central Park?
    Oh I don't have much of a doubt. Heck I've been saying the past 2 issues that he'll probably take up that world's Thor's Mjolnir, especially since his fake one was destroyed by Troll.
    Holding out for a Peter/Miles team up.