Default What if Bruce Wayne still dead and Dick grayson still as batman ?

I wonder that what if Bruce Wayne still dead and Dick Grayson still as Batman and Tim Drake still as Red Robin and Damian Wayne still as Robin.

Dick and Damian will be part of new "Dc 52 ?
    Last edited by Phil3940; 01-18-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil3940 View Post
    I wonder that what if Bruce Wayne still dead and Dick Grayson still as Batman and Tim Drake still as Red Robin and Damian Wayne still as Robin.
    They will be in new "Dc 52" ?
    Then everything would still be the way it was before Batman Inc.

Your second sentence doesn't make any sense.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

Bruce Wayne wasn't dead, though (yep. This time I'LL be "that guy").

And yeah, your second sentence makes no sense.

Dick and Damian are part of the New 52, only Dick is now going by Nightwing again, and Damian works with his father.

And, by the way, the idea that Dick was Batman for several months with Damian as his Robin is still a part of their backstory in the New 52, happening in the recent past (that five-year-window DC has).
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Pre-Flashpoint, Bruce WANTED Dick to remain the Batman of Gotham while he focused on the bigger picture. Post-Flashpoint, DC decided there was more money to be made by having him go back to being Nightwing.

I've been 50/50 on the subject. I've always been a big fan of Nightwing, but he was great as Batman. The dynamic between him & Damian was a lot of fun and it had so much potential. Of course, Batman having his son, his own flesh & blood, as his sidekick gives us a different Batman & Robin dynamic from the ones we've seen with Bruce & Dick, Jason, or Tim (though he still had a VERY fatherly role with all three of them too). So what's more interesting? Batman & Robin as father/son or big brother/little brother? I do hope we'll see Dick under the cowl again in near future, and Bruce doesn't have to be "dead", crippled, or lost in time as an excuse either. It could be for a reason as simple as Bruce sets out on a big mission with the Justice League & goes off-world for a while, so Dick fills in for him for a couple issues, I'd be happy with something like that.

Bruce always seemed to be Gotham this and Gotham that. I think it makes sense to set up foreign Batman's but I like that Gotham City is still his to rebuild as Batman and Bruce Wayne. Plus I like Dick more as Nightwing so I'm pleased with the new 52.

The problem with this query is Bruce Wayne never died. He was just transported through time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of UIster View Post
    The problem with this query is Bruce Wayne never died. He was just transported through time.
    Then just put quotes around the word "died" and deal with it that way.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.