Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    PS---Does anyone else think the "BIG SUMMER EVENT" will be ----or at least into----the return of Peter Parker as Spidey? At first thought, it seems too soon but now I think it is at least possible.....
    Brevity is the soul of wit, as they say.

I'm personally looking forward to the introduction of Spider-Man 99...the tale of Petra Parkurius, a Roman gladiator who unwittingly slaughters his disguised uncle in the arena.
    Last edited by David Walton; 01-18-2013 at 09:57 AM.
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    PS---Does anyone else think the "BIG SUMMER EVENT" will be ----or at least into----the return of Peter Parker as Spidey? At first thought, it seems too soon but now I think it is at least possible.....
    If I had to guess, it's Spock VS Norman Osborn.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly,
    Cyberman

Blog,
    What Would Spidey Do?

I know Cardiac fans (If they exist) will be happy, since his return has become kind of a running gag between Slott and the fandom. However, I'm with those who are looking forward to Spider-Man 2099's appearance, plus the fact that they are really kicking Peter's return into overdrive. It almost makes me forget that Ramos will be drawing all of that. Here's hoping Camuncoli is the one who draws the event.

I like that Broxin now has more "streamlined" appearance, but it's kind of average to me. I like the head, but not the rest of the body.

Goddammit, Alpha. I hope you and Nova get thrown into Avengers Arena. Fialkov, don't let me down on this. Please redeem Alpha.

Is is just me or new toxin on the cover is a homage to venom's first appearance.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spider-man-against-venom-800x600.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	107381
    Junk head. Amazing stop-motion animation. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/junk-head-2--2

Scott Summers IS NOT a delusional egotist.

Default Spider-Man Solicitations April 2013

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #7 & 8
    DAN SLOTT (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
    ISSUE #7 - “Troubled Mind” Part 1
    • An Avenger no more?
    • With the public at large realizing this is no longer a “Friendly Neighborhood” Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac!
    • And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn’t been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries.
    • The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!
    ISSUE #8 - “Troubled Mind” Part 2
    • Peter Parker takes a stand!
    • With a villain acting like a hero and a hero acting like a villain, one man has decided that enough is enough!
    • More with Cardiac! More surprises! And a moment that will break a lot of hearts!
    • To save the life of one of Spider-Man’s enemies, Peter Parker fights to regain control of his body, his mind, and his destiny!
    • Is this the beginning of the end for Otto Octavius?

SCARLET SPIDER #16
    CHRISTOPHER YOST (W)
    KHOI PHAM (A)
    Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    MANY ARMORS OF IRON MAN VARIANT BY Mike McKone and Morry Hollowell
    • In the wake of Superior Spider-Man, the world has learned to fear the Spiders
    • When terrorists attack one of Houston’s most famous landmarks, Kaine’s ready to put that fear to use!
    • Yost & Pham continue year two of the world’s most dangerous super hero!

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #19
    CHRISTOPHER YOST (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A)
    COVER BY PAOLO RIVERA
    • Spider-Man is Doctor Octopus!!! There! Now, that we’ve got that off our chests...
    • The mysterious being known as SLEEPWALKER stalks Spider-Man in the waking world, while something far more horrible has invaded his dreams!
    • And what nightmares will the Superior Spider-Man’s dreams unleash on the world?

VENOM #33
    CULLEN BUNN (W)
    DECLAN SHALVEY (A)
    Cover by SHANE DAVIS
    • It’s Venom vs. Toxin in the schoolyard!
    • But have these two symbiote-psychos created something far more evil in Philadelphia?!

VENOM #34
    CULLEN BUNN (W)
    DECLAN SHALVEY (A&C)
    • The Symbiote Slayers are here. You read that correctly.
    • Toxin. Venom. Bunn. Shalvey. War.

ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #22
    “VENOM WARS” CONCLuSION!
    • Venom versus Spidey! The Final Showdown!
    • How does Gwen Stacy figure into it and how will it change her and Miles’ life forever?
    • Guest-Starring Mary Jane Watson!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I'm going with this as well. The idea of Spock and Norman going head to head is just too ripe not to go for.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Even better if Norman is somehow the 'good guy' in all of it.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    You're wrong. It's gonna be "Reign of the Spider-Men" or "Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time"

or the symbiote event. Or the third Clone Saga.
    Last edited by One More Day; 01-18-2013 at 10:48 AM.

I was predicting this. Just four months and people already noticed this is an impostor. Typical, Spiderman was having the best time if his last years; and now, thanks to Octopus, everything is going down.

I really hope this will end Otto Octavius impersonating Spiderman. Someone said something about Ock having a robotic body or something. Whatever is going to happen, I really want this junk of "Superior Spider-Fake" over!!!

I hope Carlie will interact here and realize that what Octopus (Peter's in his body) told her was true.

Marked for Redemption David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kitonok View Post
    Is is just me or new toxin on the cover is a homage to venom's first appearance.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spider-man-against-venom-800x600.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	107381
    It's not just you. If you look close, the artist's signature says, "After Todd."
    "I came to the conclusion that the optimist thought everything good except the pessimist, and the pessimist thought everything bad, except himself." -- G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Man. That one guy who gives a crap about Cardiac should be thrilled. At least until Spock snaps his Cardiac's neck.
    He won't snap his neck. Cardiac is going to launch into his new title. Years of campaigning have paid off!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post
    Was just about to comment on this.
    Yes. Yes. Cardiac is back. CARDIAC!!! iT'S TRUE. I'm so hype right now. I need my medication. Somebody hand me my medication.
    Quote Originally Posted by USERNAME TAKEN View Post
    Cardiac is back?!

A certain Spider-man fan is about to go ballistic with joy!
    WWWWWHAHAHAHAH!!! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    That cardiac fan is going to have a heart attack. Also, that's one beastly looking venom on that ultimate cover, but Im sure miles will sting his way out of it somehow.
    Cardiac! Cardiac! Cardiac. All of my crazy rants got to them. Cardiac is here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    well one cardiac fan is satisfied. lol
    I can rest now. You can ban me now . I have nothing more to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by capuga View Post

Is it weird that this was actually the first thought I had after reading the solicits?
    No. My campaign was just that efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    I know Cardiac fans (If they exist) will be happy, since his return has become kind of a running gag between Slott and the fandom. However, I'm with those who are looking forward to Spider-Man 2099's appearance, plus the fact that they are really kicking Peter's return into overdrive. It almost makes me forget that Ramos will be drawing all of that. Here's hoping Camuncoli is the one who draws the event.

I like that Broxin now has more "streamlined" appearance, but it's kind of average to me. I like the head, but not the rest of the body.

Alpha. I hope you and Nova get thrown into Avengers Arena. Fialkov, don't let me down on this. Please redeem Alpha.
    Cardiac's return is no joke. This is a huge event. It's no surprise that this storyline is about to kick off a summerstoryline. Cardiac is awesome and should not be taken lightly.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

The Summer of Cardiac

2013's next big Spidey event

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    The Summer of Cardiac

2013's next big Spidey event
    YES! YES! YES! Cardiac is the catalyst and his presence figures prominently into the new summer event. I've pushed for this for years. We're going to see a Cardiac mini at least following this. Just watch.
    Check out the O.A.W. Report at www.majinoaw.blogspot.com. You want to see why I say the things I do or understand what's in my head... this is the place to go.

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

Ew dat Toxin look.
    Bad news everyone...