Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Saw this in another thread and thought it was a pretty cool idea. Carol Danvers Captain Marvel meets the Green Lantern Corps.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Joker, Harley and Sweet Tooth teaming up with the Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Movie Avengers and Lord of the Rings (book or movie). Just picture it.

Captain America and Aragorn leading an army back to back.

Black Widow and Hawkeye joining Legolas and Gimli's body count competition.

Hulk smashing an oliphaunt.

Thor frying an entire army of Orcs.

Iron Man blowing the Ringwraiths out of the sky. It would be awesome.
    Skyscraper

WHAT KIND OF MAGIC IS THIS?!?!?!?!

Grave of the Fireflies/Souten no Ken.

Because if you think being a child refugee post-war Japan is bad...

Imagine what happens when Seita and Setsuko are found close to death by Tesshin after Kasumi becomes the successor to Hokuto Shin Ken, and adopted by him to be trained in the other, non-fatal skills accumulated over 2,000 years of fatal history! If you thought their lives were bad before, think again! Because they'll wish for death when they meet their relatives, linked either by blood-kinship or by fate! Their uncles Ramon, who plagues their lives with random mischief, and Kasumi who will probably give them lung cancer with his inhuman smoking habits! Their family friends Tai-Yan and Zhong-Wu, who drag them all over the globe on random quests! And of course the random missions given to them by Tesshin to go find, and fix up Yasaka who often gets shot by Nazis while trying to return the matagama jewel to Yama's grave!

And if that's not hellish enough?

They're HAUNTED! 24/7 by Fei Yan's ghost, whom Erika has to exorcise every other month! And of course their new aunt, Kasumi's wife Yu Ling, the leader of a massive, as well as massively dangerous secret society which controls all of Hong Kong: the Qing Bang! It doesn't help either that she's bristling with guns and knives which she somehow hides all over herself.

So getting bazookas, tommy guns and western-style revolvers as presents every time they meet is quite normal.

Seita and Setsuko's lives are hell, but its even worse that their fates are now intricately intertwined with 2,000 years of Hokuto history, all in order to bring about the Saviour of the Century's End: KENSHIRO!

Who in turn must survive the 10,000 tortures of having Seita and Setsuko and his aunt and uncle...and still somehow find the time to woo Yuria to his side!

THE CIRCLE OF CURSED FATE CONTINUES! DECIDE THE DESTINY!
    Last edited by T51R; 10-13-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    "Our cash flow is as if a profligate son keeps borrowing money to spend on Geisha, which is why we don’t have a choice not to enjoy the race." ~DOME CO. LTD, on their 2012 LeMans effort...

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Movie Avengers and Lord of the Rings (book or movie). Just picture it.

Captain America and Aragorn leading an army back to back.

Black Widow and Hawkeye joining Legolas and Gimli's body count competition.

Hulk smashing an oliphaunt.

Thor frying an entire army of Orcs.

Iron Man blowing the Ringwraiths out of the sky. It would be awesome.
    That would be pretty epic.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Okay...what about SS team up with Stormwatch for a little cosmic adventure tied to earth in some way?

Hunh, anyone?

(whispers: does Starlin come here at all?)
    "Looks clear."

Puella Magi Madoka Magica meets Negima!

Negi Springfield: "So, let me get this straight: some talking cat-creature offered to grant you a wish in exchange for giving you magical powers?"

Homura: "Yes, but it comes with all these problems...your soul gets removed from your body and turned into this (shows Soul Gem), and if it gets too far from your body you're effectively dead. Also, if you give in to despair you turn into a monster known as a Witch."

Negi: "Hmm...I can see how those can be problems. At least pactio don't seem as nasty."

(Note: I haven't watched that much Negima!)
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln

"We thought that by making your world more violent, we would make it more 'realistic,' more 'adult.' God help us if that's what it means."

-Grant Morrison to Animal Man, Animal Man #26

Y'know, seeing Squall Leonheart and the Male Protagonist of Persona 3 hang out together might be neat. They both just nod a greeting at each other, sit down and go about their business, and then part ways with a friendly "Whatever," and then the Social Link ranks up a couple of notches.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Chucky and Leprecahn. Team up or versus. Perhaps both.

Juggernaut becoming the manager of the Hinata House.
    Just to see the girls faces when they realize they are with a manager that they can't bully and boss around now.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Juggernaut becoming the manager of the Hinata House.
    Just to see the girls faces when they realize they are with a manager that they can't bully and boss around now.
    Classic Unstoppable Juggernaut mind you
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

You know, ever since the Carrie remake I've actually wanted to see a crossover between Carrie and Chronicle. Imagine Andrew and Carrie joining forces.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

How about Imagined characters and Creatures vs those in the paranormal that really could exist?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Y'know, seeing Squall Leonheart and the Male Protagonist of Persona 3 hang out together might be neat. They both just nod a greeting at each other, sit down and go about their business, and then part ways with a friendly "Whatever," and then the Social Link ranks up a couple of notches.
    I imagine that is precisely what would happen if they ever met. Actually, I'd prefer to see all four Persona Protagonists meet and talk with one another about their adventures and misadventures.

I'd also like to see Tales of the Abyss/Vesperia x Fate cross with Yuri or Luke summoned as Servants. Luke and Shirou will probably be quite perturbed when the Dream Cycles occur and they realize just how disturbingly similar the two of them are(and I emphasize "disburbingly"). As for Yuri(in a scenario where he is accidentally summoned by Irisviel as Avenger), I just want to see him talk shit to Gilgamesh and tease Saber.