Page 120 of 668 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 10015

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Re: Walking Dead

I liked it. There was a lot of tension and at least the characters I like didn't die. There was one scene that didn't seem like much but had a creepy urgency to it and that was when they were near their cars trying to decide about Darryl and Merle and there were walkers lurking near by and they paid no attention to them. I kept wanting to say "turn around and look!!!"
    spoilers:
    The Daryl and Merle escape plan just felt both cheap and shitty looking, production wise. And the weird Maggie/Glenn fight appears to be happening for no reason. And, as always, Andrea wasn't killed. This episode could have been better.
    end of spoilers

As for the Following, I 've got to watch Ep 4 yet but they are starting to make you suspect just about everyone new you encounter of being a part of Joe's followers. Pretty soon it won't be a surprise anymore.
    Or it will be a surprise, but the worst kind of surprise where you feel that just pulled something out of their ass.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Impulse View Post
    Dead to me.
    And this marks the first and last time S/V replied to IIF.

EPISODE 2 of The Enthusiast is now online and available to download from iTunes!
    If you don't got it, get it. If you don't get it... figure it out.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

I liked it. There was a lot of tension and at least the characters I like didn't die. There was one scene that didn't seem like much but had a creepy urgency to it and that was when they were near their cars trying to decide about Darryl and Merle and there were walkers lurking near by and they paid no attention to them. I kept wanting to say "turn around and look!!!"
    spoilers:
    It bothered me that they left Merle unconscious alone in the woods with Walkers near.
    end of spoilers

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    spoilers:
    It bothered me that they left Merle unconscious alone in the woods with Walkers near.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah spoilers:
    I kept thinking they might not even notice him getting attacked and that's how his character would get written out. but he was in the previews for the next episode so that was wasn't going to happen.
    end of spoilers
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    spoilers:
    The Daryl and Merle escape plan just felt both cheap and shitty looking, production wise. And the weird Maggie/Glenn fight appears to be happening for no reason. And, as always, Andrea wasn't killed. This episode could have been better.
    end of spoilers

After she saw the heads in the fish tank and then spoilers:
    still didn't rejoin Rick's group, I really think she's just to stupid to survive.
    end of spoilers

Or it will be a surprise, but the worst kind of surprise where you feel that just pulled something out of their ass.
    I am surprised no one commented about spoilers:
    the black FBI agent getting killed...maybe we should have had a pool on how long he would last.
    end of spoilers
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

BANNED

Cause that's what a really slow Spider-Man book needs. Less Spider-Man.

After she saw the heads in the fish tank and then spoilers:
    still didn't rejoin Rick's group, I really think she's just to stupid to survive.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    But now she's a leader! Didn't you see how all those incredibly dumb, do nothing towns folk were swayed by her shitty speech?
    end of spoilers

I really hate this show sometimes.

I am surprised no one commented about spoilers:
    the black FBI agent getting killed...maybe we should have had a pool on how long he would last.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well, I don't think bebop is there yet. And I can of expected it. Especially after they wrote out that Asian agent from the first episode, if you even remember her at this point. Though it would be weird if that chick got transferred, but Iceman got to stick around.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Cause that's what a really slow Spider-Man book needs. Less Spider-Man.
    He's facing hardships! I thought you loved that stuff?

They're really moving Marquez around. At this point, I'm expecting him to be the fill in artist on GotG. Bendis sure does like him. Meanwhile, he got Lupacchino banished despite the fact that she could fit in on either USM or ANXM.

BANNED

He's facing hardships! I thought you loved that stuff?

They're really moving Marquez around. At this point, I'm expecting him to be the fill in artist on GotG. Bendis sure does like him. Meanwhile, he got Lupacchino banished despite the fact that she could fit in on either USM or ANXM.
    I'm actually pretty disappointed in Miles Spider-Man.

I bought the second trade a while ago, and...it just ends midway. Like, it just stops. It was a full trade of buildup with no conclusion!
    With Ultimate Spider-Man, you buy the trade, you get the full story! Like Carnage was the Carnage arc, Silver Sable was the Silver Sable arc, but Miles? It goes "Miles personal life, then this guy comes along, and Miles doesn't even fight the villain of the storyarc."

I FEEL RIPPED OFF! They had the balls to put out a 5 issue trade with no conclusion! WHAT THE HELL?!

So yeah, that's my opinion on Miles Morales.

I don't give a f*** if what I said above is somehow a spoiler. People need to know there's a trade with no conclusion.

I'm actually pretty disappointed in Miles Spider-Man.

I bought the second trade a while ago, and...it just ends midway. Like, it just stops. It was a full trade of buildup with no conclusion!
    With Ultimate Spider-Man, you buy the trade, you get the full story! Like Carnage was the Carnage arc, Silver Sable was the Silver Sable arc, but Miles? It goes "Miles personal life, then this guy comes along, and Miles doesn't even fight the villain of the storyarc."

I FEEL RIPPED OFF! They had the balls to put out a 5 issue trade with no conclusion! WHAT THE HELL?!

So yeah, that's my opinion on Miles Morales.

I don't give a f*** if what I said above is somehow a spoiler. People need to know there's a trade with no conclusion.
    This is just confirming you don't understand what a spoiler is. I've only read the first arc, but I don't care much for Miles.

BANNED

This is just confirming you don't understand what a spoiler is. I've only read the first arc, but I don't care much for Miles.
    I thought the first arc was good, but the fact that there's a trade with no ending pisses me the hell off. It seriously just ends. Buildup to Miles fighting the Scorpion...and then it doesn't happen. See ya next trade!

I thought the first arc was good, but the fact that there's a trade with no ending pisses me the hell off. It seriously just ends. Buildup to Miles fighting the Scorpion...and then it doesn't happen. See ya next trade!
    That just sounds like classic Bendis.

BANNED

That just sounds like classic Bendis.
    But this isn't like him. All of USM was self contained in trade form. Now? They just out of nowhere cut the story in half. WTF?!

spoilers:
    But now she's a leader! Didn't you see how all those incredibly dumb, do nothing towns folk were swayed by her shitty speech?
    end of spoilers

I really hate this show sometimes.

spoilers:
    Well, I don't think bebop is there yet. And I can of expected it. Especially after they wrote out that Asian agent from the first episode, if you even remember her at this point. Though it would be weird if that chick got transferred, but Iceman got to stick around.
    end of spoilers
    I almost did forget about her. With Andrea, I really think she could have been so much better after she improved a bit on the farm but no, she keeps backsliding.

spoilers:
    are we getting set up for some weird hookups? Like Rick with Maggie's sister Beth or prison guy with Carol?
    end of spoilers