Page 59 of 668 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159559 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RedRonin View Post
    Yup. The local news here is the worst. On the other end of the spectrum, they'll describe a 95+ day as nice. Bastards.
    Our 'big' news station is owned by the local university. So it's always journalism students. SO [painful. although you find yourself rooting for them sometimes...

"you can do it! just finish that senten....oh, well nice try"
    Your X-obsession is fascinating and almost commendable-bebopeva88.
    MY TITS ARE SWELTERING - also, bebopeva88

We all love UXF around here. It's one of the rare titles that most of agree on. That's quite the feat for Remender.

Oh. Never mind.
    (Yeah, I was definitely talking about Humphries' new version.)
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by jlmoor View Post
    Our 'big' news station is owned by the local university. So it's always journalism students. SO [painful. although you find yourself rooting for them sometimes...

"you can do it! just finish that senten....oh, well nice try"
    That would be awesome. Now, if they could fill in all the spots by untested, nervous students, but keep the hot weather girls, I would watch all the time.
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Quote Originally Posted by 1derer View Post
    (Yeah, I was definitely talking about Humphries' new version.)
    That book doesn't exist to me. There's nothing that makes me want to check it out.

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

That book doesn't exist to me. There's nothing that makes me want to check it out.
    Is this the one about the mutant hit squad? Never read it but the only X title I get regularly is X Factor.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-24-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Latverian Tourism Bureau Iron Maiden's Avatar

Has your whole life been plagued by camera problems? I'm willing to bet when you were young you could never get anyone to stand still for 10 minutes to take a photograph.
    LOL not really. I have boxes and albums of pictures at home but the times I've had a problem or no camera were pretty annoying. I am pretty sure I am going to C2 E2 so I am warning jlmoor that I'm bringing a camera so she can dodge it if she chooses.
    "...Doom's enemies have not the mettle to challenge him host to host, tooth to nail... As economic and military options fail them, they resort to simple rudeness."

Neo Evangelical Geniuses bebopeva88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FiddleFaddle View Post
    GOD YES

DE-PANTS ZATANNA! And give her her own series!
    FF, this is your finest hour.
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

"Your opinion is like 10 mortal men's." RolandJP

That would be awesome. Now, if they could fill in all the spots by untested, nervous students, but keep the hot weather girls, I would watch all the time.
    They are usually the same people.

what's fantastic is that they are pretty much all students qwith like 1 veteran on at a time. She he has to deal with the wrong cameras, backgrounds (we get the plan crash picture duringa story about a teacher strike, etc). Every once in awhile someone drops the boom mic on people

Thsi was us:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKClxqawjvo

I wish I had saved a recording we made. It was a solid 10 minutes of hilarity.

poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    LOL not really. I have boxes and albums of pictures at home but the times I've had a problem or no camera were pretty annoying. I am pretty sure I am going to C2 E2 so I am warning jlmoor that I'm bringing a camera so she can dodge it if she chooses.
    heh. And help you attach it to your person so it doesn't get left

You went and made them give you a free pair after 2 years?
    Yes, yes I did.

They have a no hassles return policy thing, and they'll give you merchandise credit or make an even exchange on something without a receipt, so I found the same pair of jeans, and they exchanged it for me. I didn't even lie, I just said, "I got this here and they ripped, but now I don't have the receipt, although I did find the same pair."

/beboplandperks
    "It's pretty much as bebopeva88 says really. He is wise and the knower of all things!" -- Ben Templesmith

Wouldn't a Kubert one make more sense?

JOE MAD MAGGOT/MARROW COVER NOW!!!
    Adam did a decent amount of X-work, but not on the blue team -- that was Andy, and he's still DC exclusive, so that'd have to be a long-lost piece as well.

Awesome. This is the final season, no?

On a related note, I saw the Fringe series finale. It was okay. Like the last season as a whole, it's a bit messy and there are quite a few logic problems and far too much Torv, but still enjoyable. It didn't do what Lost and BSG's finales did, which is completely turned me off ever watching the shows again.
    This will be Mad Men's second to last season.

I knew you didn't like Lost's ending, but I didn't know you hated it THAT much.

I was thinking maybe High Evolutionary since he tinkers with evolution and stuff but then he's not really all that villainous.
    High Evolutionary is already an X-Men villain.

Quote Originally Posted by jlmoor View Post
    and before. When he turned off the mutant gene (basically, the first M-day) and pretty much nobody cared there were no more mutants and the mutants were happy about it for the most part.
    Except for Wolverine who was dying of adamantium poisoning!

Is this the one about the mutant hit squad? Never read it but the only X title I get regularly is X Factor.
    When X-Force was relaunched it was the hit squad/terrible art having book. Remender kind of got away from that, from what I've read of that book (sooooooooooo behind).

I have no idea what the current direction of the book is. Hunting down Cable, I think.